This forum is for any tips, questions, answers, precautions,bugs, etc. for the LG Lucid.
It's just that simple.
I will start it of with a couple questions...
Question: How to unlock Bootloader?
Question: How do I get the LG Lucid to boot into recovery?
1. Hold down the power key for 2 seconds
2. You will be presented with a list of phone options, select the one called "Restart"
3. A warning message will appear with two options, select "OK"
4. After the screen blacks out (about 15 secs after step 3) you will see the LG logo.
5. As soon as you see the LG logo hold down the Volume Down key and the Power key for 12 seconds, then release.
6. You will now be presented with a blue screen that has an Android Emote in the center and some text in the top left region of the screen
7. This is the boot recovery screen.