XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Disable LTE on AT&T Galaxy S3?

Tip us?

mactruck
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Default Disable LTE on AT&T Galaxy S3?

I found a thread on how to do this from the dialer. It was *#2...# something. I made a change and now I want to change it back but can't find that damn thread. Anyone know what that code is so I can go back in and put it back on auto?

Smittyzz
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mactruck View Post
I found a thread on how to do this from the dialer. It was *#2...# something. I made a change and now I want to change it back but can't find that damn thread. Anyone know what that code is so I can go back in and put it back on auto?
If I member right its "#266#

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

mactruck
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittyzz View Post
If I member right its "#266#

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Nope.
The Following User Says Thank You to mactruck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mactruck
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
found it.

*#2263#

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1826409

BonesHopkins
Old
Thanks Meter 11
If you wait long enough, it'll put itself back on auto. I used this method to disable LTE on mine and it lasted for about a week and then suddenly I'm getting an LTE connection again.

eatonjb
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesHopkins View Post
If you wait long enough, it'll put itself back on auto. I used this method to disable LTE on mine and it lasted for about a week and then suddenly I'm getting an LTE connection again.
I was in Chicago (don't have LTE in Detroit yet) and when I did that, it lasted about 20 min, then back to LTE.

jeffreii
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesHopkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatonjb View Post
I was in Chicago (don't have LTE in Detroit yet) and when I did that, it lasted about 20 min, then back to LTE.
This feedback would be useful in the original thread linked above!

When I was testing it - I had LTE disabled for 10 days - it did not come back on until I changed it back to auto.