Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,032 Members 51,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

POST ALL NOTE 2 RELATED COMMENTS HERE ONLY -- Got System Dump

Tip us?

00mred00
Old
Thanks Meter 410

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoe2675 View Post
sir, the reasoning is keep the threads as clean as possible, and your tone is going no where...

has nothing to with being exclusivity, so let get on with Note 2 post...shall we, sir.
The thread in question was clean and was serving its purpose just as my original did when the Note first released.

I would say motive to abuse power as a mod has been pretty much clearly expressed.

Regardless of the opinion you mention, I will make sure the situation is addressed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 00mred00 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Daps
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oka1 View Post
I have been able to confirm that the ATT Note 2... WILL have the quad core cpu just like the International version......... FYI...... so good news......
Thats great. i think I'm sold!!!! I'm sure it'll have the 2gb too then. Now which color?!?! Think I'm leaning towards brush metal looking one.
Still think I'll wait a week or two after release to hear about some real world usage.

dills2214
Old
Thanks Meter 34
What a mess. Not sure where I can ask questions to the thread that had hands on with note 2.

Edit
Nevermind
I see the link to the other forum. Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
If I helped you, please use the "Thanks" button!

oka1
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3,713

DONATE TO ME
Default Tmobile Version

For those in here who want to know TMO Note2 Also will be Quad Core as well.....

>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<

00mred00
Old
Thanks Meter 410

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dills2214 View Post
What a mess. Not sure where I can ask questions to the thread that had hands on with note 2.

Edit
Nevermind
I see the link to the other forum. Thanks for posting it.

I will keep the af post updated. Still trying to get the post here unlocked but I am at work.

netnerd
Old
Thanks Meter 118
but will it supports Google wallet? or will the hack for gsiii works? I know they coming with isis but it will takes forever! I want to play mobile payment now!

erick161
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by oka1 View Post
For those in here who want to know TMO Note2 Also will be Quad Core as well.....
The real question is whether sammy is doing LTE Exynos, or going with the S4 Pro.

-Current Devices-
Samsung Galaxy Gear
-Stock...for now
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 i317
-SkyNote Air Note 3 Edition
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
-Android Revolution HD 11.1
Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0
-BeanStalk 4.4KK
Motorola Atrix 4G
-Turl V8 CM9
HP TouchPad
-Evervolv Rom/WebOS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erick161 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JGuinan007
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I'd like to know if the new Note2 has any display issues like the Note1 did with black crush I hope since it is a different display type it will not since I can,t watch any dark movies on my note because of black crush.

DeRock13
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00mred00 View Post
The thread in question was clean and was serving its purpose just as my original did when the Note first released.

I would say motive to abuse power as a mod has been pretty much clearly expressed.

Regardless of the opinion you mention, I will make sure the situation is addressed.

The mods here have made decisions since the opening of the AT&T Note Forum that have made me question their motives at every turn.

There is a minimal sense of community here versus the Samsung Infuse forums. I have heard from others they feel the same way.

Closing your thread, when you have a history of providing good, "leaked" information, is a bit disheartening.

Sent from the White Monolith
The Following User Says Thank You to DeRock13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theinvisiblehand
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Anyone knows whether Samsung will add some of the stuff found in the SG3 i.e. S Beam, Smart stay, Camera features etc. into the Note 2. Anyone heard anything about that?