Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help Hard Brick QHSUSB_DLOAD mode

Tip us?

whiteice2424
Old
(Last edited by whiteice2424; 6th September 2012 at 01:37 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help Hard Brick QHSUSB_DLOAD mode

Help hard brick!!! All I can get it to do is when plug into computer: it wants to install a QHSUSB_DLOAD mode driver.

fr8cture
Old
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteice2424 View Post
Help hard brick!!! All I can get it to do is when plug into comeputer: it wants to install a QHSUSB_DLOAD mode driver.
Sigh, please use that search bar on the top right of the website....
Verizon LG G2 - Paranoid Android 3.99 - Nova Launcher
Thanks to all developers for devoting time into developing Roms/Kernels!
Flip Phone > Blackberry Storm (Broke) > Samsung Reality (Broke) > iPhone 4 (Sold) > Galaxy S III (Sold) > Nexus 4 (Sold) > LG G2

david7598
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Sorry to say I did this to my first s3 by accident. Nothing u can do unless u can get it into download mode. Which the only way you can do that with a hard brick is by using a jig. Google galaxy s3 jig. U can buy one cheap or watch a YouTube video on how to make one for around $2. But other than that ur only option is to turn it into the phone insurance or maybe Verizon will jtag it for u. U can Google jtag as well. That's all the help I have for u. Good luck!!!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Galaxy S3
Verizon
White Galaxy S III
Stock

billard412
Old
Thanks Meter 1991

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by david7598 View Post
Sorry to say I did this to my first s3 by accident. Nothing u can do unless u can get it into download mode. Which the only way you can do that with a hard brick is by using a jig. Google galaxy s3 jig. U can buy one cheap or watch a YouTube video on how to make one for around $2. But other than that ur only option is to turn it into the phone insurance or maybe Verizon will jtag it for u. U can Google jtag as well. That's all the help I have for u. Good luck!!!!!

You're a paperweight, no jig will help you. Take to vzw and play stupid or ship it back to samsung, they'll fix it under warrenty. If you're modest and are willing to pay to get it fixed i reccomend http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...-brick-repair/ --best brick repair around. Flash carefully in the future

david7598
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by billard412 View Post
You're a paperweight, no jig will help you. Take to vzw and play stupid or ship it back to samsung, they'll fix it under warrenty. If you're modest and are willing to pay to get it fixed i reccomend http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...-brick-repair/ --best brick repair around. Flash carefully in the future
I never said a jig would work. I Personally just returned mine for a new one at best buy. I just saw online about people using a jig to force it into download mode. I was just throwing out ideas. No need to be rude. And I also mentioned jtag.

Verizon
White Galaxy S III
Stock

billard412
Old
Thanks Meter 1991

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by david7598 View Post
I never said a jig would work. I Personally just returned mine for a new one at best buy. I just saw online about people using a jig to force it into download mode. I was just throwing out ideas. No need to be rude. And I also mentioned jtag.

Dont see how I was being rude. I was just trying to stop him from spending 2 days making a jig for nothing. And u told him to "google it". if the op knew how to use Google, he probably wouldn't be here asking a question that's been answered 1000 times already. So I provided a link. And u mentioned verizon jtaging it. They dont do that. Not to mention,even if they did, a tad stupid to have them do it if u ask me.

mustbepbs
Old
Thanks Meter 297
Quote:
Help hard brick!!! All I can get it to do is when plug into computer: it wants to install a QHSUSB_DLOAD mode driver.
Let me guess... flashed an international ROM? If you can't get into download mode then send it to mobile tech videos for jtag service. Please don't take it back to Verizon. You're only solidifying their decision to lock bootloaders by not owning up to your own mistakes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mustbepbs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gf7z
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I also highly recommend mobile tech for fixing hard bricks. Only $60 and they had fast turnaround. Handy for when you've stupidly (speaking from personal experience here) flashed something you shouldn't have.

mach1man
Old
Thanks Meter 18
What all do you have to send to them? Do they need your usb cord?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

tomy1986.nt
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
check my video.