FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[ROM][5/23/14][4.4.2] AOSPA 4.3 Beta 6

Thanks Meter: 6,220
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from ayysir: >_>
6th September 2012, 07:15 AM |#21  
Spider_Pig27's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 732
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGWisdom

Not uploading yet! Its still building

@Mysticfrog-jb update to cm10? Or the stock rom that just dropped? I've been @ work all day. Only been in the forum for like an hour max and its about time for bed.

This will be definitely complete by the morning time and I should have the rom up before I go to work ladies & gentlemen...

Thanks you I'll check in before I come to work as well

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spider_Pig27 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
6th September 2012, 07:16 AM |#22  
mysticfrog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Meyer Fla
Thanks Meter: 449
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGWisdom

Not uploading yet! Its still building

@Mysticfrog-jb update to cm10? Or the stock rom that just dropped? I've been @ work all day. Only been in the forum for like an hour max and its about time for bed.

This will be definitely complete by the morning time and I should have the rom up before I go to work ladies & gentlemen...

The stock Rom that just dropped.. i played with it.. probably should've waited for a zip.. it took me way to long to goo threw all that.. lol.. but it was really good..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
6th September 2012, 07:46 AM |#23  
Xcor3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
I'm confused. Is this the same as the other PA but updated? Like a continuation of it? Lol. Either way, I'm backing up:P

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
6th September 2012, 07:50 AM |#24  
ktetreault14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Largo
Thanks Meter: 1,675
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticfrog

The stock Rom that just dropped.. i played with it.. probably should've waited for a zip.. it took me way to long to goo threw all that.. lol.. but it was really good..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Same here bro.. after all my troubles I get on xda to find that someone made a zip for it

Sent from my SGH-T999 or GT-P3113 using xda premium
6th September 2012, 11:16 AM |#25  
corythug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 210
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcor3

I'm confused. Is this the same as the other PA but updated? Like a continuation of it? Lol. Either way, I'm backing up:P

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

The other dev who ported the original port just updated the att port to 2.0 so I'm sure he will be doing the same for tmo....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
6th September 2012, 11:20 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
what CM10 build?
6th September 2012, 01:59 PM |#27  
bbobarino's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag pawtucket
Thanks Meter: 233
 
More
F5f5f5f5f5

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
6th September 2012, 02:07 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobarino

F5f5f5f5f5

lol, I've been doing this since this about 6am this morning. still nothing. thbz1 stopped working on his build for tmous so here waiting for this build to upload so can get give it a go.
The Following User Says Thank You to scriller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th September 2012, 02:29 PM |#29  
Joe-Tech's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Error 404 Location not found
Thanks Meter: 1,387
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobarino

F5f5f5f5f5

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

+1
6th September 2012, 03:10 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leodney

+1

can't wait. I heard great things. Which cm10 build is this based on? Do we have an eta?
Last edited by soundslikemitch; 6th September 2012 at 03:36 PM.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ayysir, d2tmo, galaxy s iii, paranoid android, paranoid android 3, samsung
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes