[APP] 3DC Benchmark (released for windows and android (os x coming soon))

OP sadegh1993

8th September 2012, 09:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77

158 posts
Hello

I want to show you a new Benchmark app which you can almost understand how much is your android device or your windows based or os x based system power to handle 3d games and apps , and thats 3DC BENCHMARK (Successor of M3D Benchamrk) .

This Benchmark is created with Unity 3d game engine (game engine of Shadowgun) and it is based on OpenGL ES 2.0 (Android version of mobile version) with This API (OpenGL ES 2.0) your device can handle Advanced rendering techniques like rendering bump maps.The Cost of M3D Benchmark is 0.00$ or in other words it's Free.

Most contents of this benchmark is from unity3d BootCamp Demo in another word it’s almost a MOD .

================================================== ================================================== =============

3DC Benchmark is ready for download in two version :

1-3DC Benchmark (main version) is for PC(only windows at this time*) and OS X (coming soon*)

2-3DC Benchmark Mobile Version (liter than main version) is for PC* and OS X* and Android

please look at the end of this post for downloading

please look at the some important notes

================================================== ================================================== =============

3DC Benchmark (Main Version) (3DC Benchmark v1.00Beta) is now available for Windows (also OS X version coming soon) .

with this version you can compare your Mid-range or High-End Windows or OS X based system with other systems .

some of 3dc benchmark features :

-Dynamic Water

-Sun shafts Effect

-color correction curves

-real time shadows

-SSAO Effect

-Bloom Effect

-Lens Flare

-1280x720 limited resolution as i know

-limited quality setting. (example : fantastic on windows version)

3DC Benchmark Mobile Version is for PC* and OS X* and Android at this time this version is available for Windows and Android (3DC Benchmark mobile Version v.100Beta2)

you can compare your android device with other android devices or your Entry level system with other Entry level systems also you can compare your windows based system with android devices

some features of this version:

800x480 limited resolution (android) 720x480 and 800x600 limited resolution as i know (Windows)

4x MSAA (i don't know correctly does it work on android or no)

limited quality setting. (example : fastest on windows version)

some relatively important notes :

your important device or system result is Average fps

please write your important PC system Specs such as your pc system cpu , gpu , ram specs and windows version.

also please write your android device specs such as your device SoC , ram specs and android version (or it's name) and kernel version (or it's name) .

if you have overclocked your android device or your PC please write

notes for android devices :

Android version is for devices with Open GL ES 2.0 cable gpu and At least with Android 2.2 .

if you can't install this app please turn on install from Unknown sources in Application setting.

because of apk file size (about 39.4 MB) installation may take a little long also benchmark loading

please wait if benchmark app or your device lag during benchmark running if device stop for relatively long time then close the app and run it again.

Downloads :

3DC Benchmark v1.00Beta (main version)

Windows :

3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip

3DC Benchmark Mobile Version v1.00Beta2

Windows:

3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip

Android:

3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.apk

Thanks also please apologize me if i late for releasing benchmark .

i will wait for your comments and also your windows based pc or your android device results
Last edited by sadegh1993; 9th September 2012 at 08:43 AM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sadegh1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2012, 08:39 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77

158 posts

i will wait for your comments and also your windows based pc or your android device results.

Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sadegh1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2012, 06:36 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nimes
Thanks Meter: 5,477

4,761 posts
Donate to Me
That looks awesome.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk
17th September 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 32

140 posts
More
Not quite sure what settings I am supposed to select on the PC. The benchmark always goes full screen regardless of the "windowed" tick box setting.
Also what graphic quality setting should be set on the PC to match the mobile? Default appears to be "Fantastic".

Anyway my results :

International Galaxy S3 Quad Core :

Average FPS : 18.8531

PC :

Intel i7 975 Extreme Edition @ 4GHz (Quad core with Hyperthreading)
12GB Triple Channel DDR3 RAM @ 1866MHz
Nvidia GeForce 295 GTX (2 x SLI GPUs on one card)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Edit... Didn't realise there was such a significant difference between 3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip and 3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip :

Average FPS : 71.05304 (3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip)

Average FPS : 401.7200 (3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip)
Last edited by laxity; 19th September 2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Added results from 3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip
17th September 2012, 08:05 PM   |  #5  
Flag Hoogeveen
Thanks Meter: 701

2,139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxity

Not quite sure what settings I am supposed to select on the PC. The benchmark always goes full screen regardless of the "windowed" tick box setting.
Also what graphic quality setting should be set on the PC to match the mobile? Default appears to be "Fantastic".

Anyway my results :

PC :

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Average FPS : 71.05304

Jealous on your pc

sony xperia ray ics 4.0.4
stock rom unrooted
17th September 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 6,767

5,788 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxity

Anyway my results :

PC :

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Average FPS : 71.05304

I would buy a new graphic card if you need your system for something media/3D rendering related.

I have a i7 2600K
8GB RAM
GTX660TI
and get 190FPS average.
While watching TopGear at the same time on the second monitor.
17th September 2012, 08:22 PM   |  #7  
Flag Rīga
Thanks Meter: 272

921 posts
More
I got pink trees in the distance on my Optimus 2X
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferrum Master For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2012, 08:28 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 32

140 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebucatnetzer

I would buy a new graphic card if you need your system for something media/3D rendering related.

Yeah I know I use it for gaming and my graphics card upgrade is long overdue. Probably going for the 690 GTX but was holding out to see if there would be an 8GB version.

Not sure if my results are frame rate limited or something (v-sync?). My desktop is running at 5120x1600 so not sure if that might affect the results.Probably just my aging gfx card though.
17th September 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
beta2.apk not working on my gnex 4.1.1, opens black screen, rotate, rotate back and exit
17th September 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #10  
Flag Wassenaar
Thanks Meter: 736

2,983 posts
More
Intel 3770K at 4.4GHz, nVidia 660GTi, 16GB Ram = 163fps.

Altering the resolution and/or quality indeed doesn't change anything...

The Following User Says Thank You to Pfeffernuss For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank