Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] 3DC Benchmark (released for windows and android (os x coming soon))

Tip us?

sadegh1993
Old
(Last edited by sadegh1993; 9th September 2012 at 08:43 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Default [APP] 3DC Benchmark (released for windows and android (os x coming soon))

Hello

I want to show you a new Benchmark app which you can almost understand how much is your android device or your windows based or os x based system power to handle 3d games and apps , and thats 3DC BENCHMARK (Successor of M3D Benchamrk) .

This Benchmark is created with Unity 3d game engine (game engine of Shadowgun) and it is based on OpenGL ES 2.0 (Android version of mobile version) with This API (OpenGL ES 2.0) your device can handle Advanced rendering techniques like rendering bump maps.The Cost of M3D Benchmark is 0.00$ or in other words it's Free.

Most contents of this benchmark is from unity3d BootCamp Demo in another word it’s almost a MOD .

================================================== ================================================== =============

3DC Benchmark is ready for download in two version :

1-3DC Benchmark (main version) is for PC(only windows at this time*) and OS X (coming soon*)

2-3DC Benchmark Mobile Version (liter than main version) is for PC* and OS X* and Android

please look at the end of this post for downloading

please look at the some important notes

================================================== ================================================== =============

3DC Benchmark (Main Version) (3DC Benchmark v1.00Beta) is now available for Windows (also OS X version coming soon) .

with this version you can compare your Mid-range or High-End Windows or OS X based system with other systems .

some of 3dc benchmark features :

-Dynamic Water

-Sun shafts Effect

-color correction curves

-real time shadows

-SSAO Effect

-Bloom Effect

-Lens Flare

-1280x720 limited resolution as i know

-limited quality setting. (example : fantastic on windows version)

3DC Benchmark Mobile Version is for PC* and OS X* and Android at this time this version is available for Windows and Android (3DC Benchmark mobile Version v.100Beta2)

you can compare your android device with other android devices or your Entry level system with other Entry level systems also you can compare your windows based system with android devices

some features of this version:

800x480 limited resolution (android) 720x480 and 800x600 limited resolution as i know (Windows)

4x MSAA (i don't know correctly does it work on android or no)

limited quality setting. (example : fastest on windows version)

some relatively important notes :

your important device or system result is Average fps

please write your important PC system Specs such as your pc system cpu , gpu , ram specs and windows version.

also please write your android device specs such as your device SoC , ram specs and android version (or it's name) and kernel version (or it's name) .

if you have overclocked your android device or your PC please write

notes for android devices :

Android version is for devices with Open GL ES 2.0 cable gpu and At least with Android 2.2 .

if you can't install this app please turn on install from Unknown sources in Application setting.

because of apk file size (about 39.4 MB) installation may take a little long also benchmark loading

please wait if benchmark app or your device lag during benchmark running if device stop for relatively long time then close the app and run it again.

Downloads :

3DC Benchmark v1.00Beta (main version)

Windows :

3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip

3DC Benchmark Mobile Version v1.00Beta2

Windows:

3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip

Android:

3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.apk

Thanks also please apologize me if i late for releasing benchmark .

i will wait for your comments and also your windows based pc or your android device results
Scientific aspects of the Quran(movie) :
http://filesave.me/file/12470/Scient...Quran-zip.html

compare your android device or your windows based system graphical power to others (with 3DC Benchmark) :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1877118
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sadegh1993 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sadegh1993
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77

i will wait for your comments and also your windows based pc or your android device results.

Thanks
Scientific aspects of the Quran(movie) :
http://filesave.me/file/12470/Scient...Quran-zip.html

compare your android device or your windows based system graphical power to others (with 3DC Benchmark) :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1877118
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sadegh1993 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Paradoxxx
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,474

DONATE TO ME
That looks awesome.

Envoyι depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

I've been working on several projects, such as HyDrOG3N-ROM Series, Sense4All Sense port for Galaxy S2,
and I've been a member of Provision-Team

laxity
Old
(Last edited by laxity; 19th September 2012 at 01:18 AM.) Reason: Added results from 3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip
Thanks Meter 32
Not quite sure what settings I am supposed to select on the PC. The benchmark always goes full screen regardless of the "windowed" tick box setting.
Also what graphic quality setting should be set on the PC to match the mobile? Default appears to be "Fantastic".

Anyway my results :

International Galaxy S3 Quad Core :

Average FPS : 18.8531

PC :

Intel i7 975 Extreme Edition @ 4GHz (Quad core with Hyperthreading)
12GB Triple Channel DDR3 RAM @ 1866MHz
Nvidia GeForce 295 GTX (2 x SLI GPUs on one card)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Edit... Didn't realise there was such a significant difference between 3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip and 3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip :

Average FPS : 71.05304 (3DC-B-V1.00-Beta.zip)

Average FPS : 401.7200 (3DC-BMV-v1.00-Beta2.zip)

Galaxy S3 32GB International Pebble Blue (4.1.2 stock) with Alpine ICS-X8 App Link Station Headunit

matgras
Old
Thanks Meter 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxity View Post
Not quite sure what settings I am supposed to select on the PC. The benchmark always goes full screen regardless of the "windowed" tick box setting.
Also what graphic quality setting should be set on the PC to match the mobile? Default appears to be "Fantastic".

Anyway my results :

PC :

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Average FPS : 71.05304
Jealous on your pc

sony xperia ray ics 4.0.4
stock rom unrooted
"Six by nine. Forty two."
"That's it. That's all there is."
"I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe"

Phone: Samsung Ativ S
Rom: Wolfrom 2.0

Nebucatnetzer
Old
Thanks Meter 6,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by laxity View Post

Anyway my results :

PC :

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Average FPS : 71.05304
I would buy a new graphic card if you need your system for something media/3D rendering related.

I have a i7 2600K
8GB RAM
GTX660TI
and get 190FPS average.
While watching TopGear at the same time on the second monitor.
Tutorials and useful Links for Beginners
No idea how to undervolt? Go to -->My tutorial<--
Learn how to get and read logcats-->HowTo by Stryke_the_Orc<--
Want to learn how to use ADB? Go to -->ADB for Dummies<--
Kernel governors, and other stuff explained by droidphile -->here<--

Ferrum Master
Old
Thanks Meter 272
I got pink trees in the distance on my Optimus 2X
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferrum Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

laxity
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebucatnetzer View Post
I would buy a new graphic card if you need your system for something media/3D rendering related.
Yeah I know I use it for gaming and my graphics card upgrade is long overdue. Probably going for the 690 GTX but was holding out to see if there would be an 8GB version.

Not sure if my results are frame rate limited or something (v-sync?). My desktop is running at 5120x1600 so not sure if that might affect the results.Probably just my aging gfx card though.

Galaxy S3 32GB International Pebble Blue (4.1.2 stock) with Alpine ICS-X8 App Link Station Headunit

kokakoala
Old
Thanks Meter 1
beta2.apk not working on my gnex 4.1.1, opens black screen, rotate, rotate back and exit

Pfeffernuss
Old
Thanks Meter 713
Intel 3770K at 4.4GHz, nVidia 660GTi, 16GB Ram = 163fps.

Altering the resolution and/or quality indeed doesn't change anything...

LG G3 32GB D855 • Stock Android 4.4.2 V10i Rom • Stock kernel • Tethered recovery
Samsung i9505 Galaxy S4 • GE Danvdh 27-06-2014 • Googy kernel • XXUFNA1
Nexus7 2013 Flo • Android 4.4.3 • ElementalX 2.12 kernel • KOT49H
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 • AOKP CM10.3 • Default kernel
HTC Flyer 3G • ICS Yetki 1.2 • ChaosX 2.6.35.10 kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to Pfeffernuss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]