[HELP THREAD] Any Question Answered Here (NØØB Friendly)

Search This thread

AqdhdZwty

Jul 10, 2015
Does anyone know how to increase the max overclock speed of the moto E?

[Moto E 2nd Gen 3G running CyanogenMod 12.1]

johngeorge82

Jul 25, 2012
Auckland
Hey guys, my Atrix2 is on 4.1.2 JB leak
Is it possible to get the CM11 4.4.4 camera and gallery??
Tried installing it like a normal apk.....gallery works, camera FCs

drewby666

Oct 21, 2015
Total noon here just picked up a moto e and was wondering if there are any good roots and what I'm going to have to go through to root it

virencmehta

Nov 17, 2015
Hi
Suck after got system update on MOTO G XT1039, was running on 5.1 Retail GB LBP 21.xx.
Trying to use Mfastboot, but did not find gpt.bin, motoboot.img etc file in extracted folder from xml.zip of same stock ROM. Able to get bootloader but not enough files to use with Mfastboot.....kindly help

iqbalsafar4

Dec 29, 2016
Hi, my device is Samsung Galaxy J1 (SMJ120H)
I tried to root it with odin and twrp..I flashed a wrong zip.and now its bootlooping
Then I enter into recover mode and by mistake I wiped all partitions now no os error also..can anyone help me to make my phone corrwct

gemer45a

Oct 30, 2013
XDA-CITY
Hi, my device is Samsung Galaxy J1 (SMJ120H)
I tried to root it with odin and twrp..I flashed a wrong zip.and now its bootlooping
Then I enter into recover mode and by mistake I wiped all partitions now no os error also..can anyone help me to make my phone corrwct
This is Motorola Atrix 2 forum, you should ask in the Samsung Galaxy J1 forum.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Hey guys, my Atrix2 is on 4.1.2 JB leak
Is it possible to get the CM11 4.4.4 camera and gallery??
Tried installing it like a normal apk.....gallery works, camera FCs
Have you unlocked your bootloader? If yes, how? And files used pls

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    askandybig.png

*If you find this Help Thread helpful, feel free to hit the "thanks" button below!

So again, this has been done before in other threads, but I feel compelled to include it in our Atrix 2 forum. Granted, we now have a "Q&A" (Questions & Answers) sub-forum, there still seems to be an upsurge of questions being asked and new threads being posted that have already been addressed, discussed, and posted. To avoid the flaming and trolling of New Members here, I'm opening up a thread for questions that New Members may be too hesitant to ask in sub-forums, or ones that are "dev-related" whereas you may not have hit your '10 post' mark yet in order to post in development sub-forums, or any other questions you feel need answers, to avoid cluttering up the rest of the forum sections. Trust me, you will get a much more acceptable reception from posting your 'dumb' or "noobish" questions here, sparing yourself from flaming or otherwise from creating a new thread with a question or concern that has already been dealt with.​

So for the sake of everyone's time here, I have to assume that you (yeah, you!) have already registered and read the forum rules, as well as watched that lovely "You're A n00b On XDA" video, so I don't feel compelled to do the entire rundown of the full length version of rules. Please keep these in mind when within the forum, and exercise your own abilities before enlisting the help of others here. Granted, we are here to help you, but if it is apparent that you have not helped yourself, we will let you know in a way that *hopefully would eliminate the need to call you out on your lack of reading, searching, reading, and searching some more. Now that we have that out of the way, let's begin:

***Rules To Abide By:***

When visiting this thread to help the less fortunate, or rather, less knowledgeable, please observe The Rules Of XDA, so that we all (Seniors, Members, Developers, etc.) can provide the most helpful insight, guidance, and direction to those new to xda, as the are "New Members", rather than "NØØBS". I will outline several other threads that can be found throughout xda later, but for now, we'll focus on some basics.

• No calling anyone a "n00b".
    • No making fun of someone's genuine question.
    • No swearing -even using *'s or other symbols is still swearing, so don't do it!
    • No posting useless comments/off topic comments.
    • No posts saying "Thanks" (It makes others feel as though their "help" is valued by clicking the 'button', rather than a 'typed' "thank you")

I will do my best to address your concerns, questions, or otherwise. Same goes for the other members here you frequently help me to help you. If I cannot seem to find an answer, I will try and point you in the right direction. Please, be patient for a reply, and courteous to those who attempt to bring resolve to your issues. We're all doing this in our free time, and as a service to you. Remember to thank those who do, in fact, help you by clicking their "thanks" button, not just a 'typed' reply saying thanks.

So, going forward with this, if anyone has any suggestions to improve upon this idea, please either PM me or post a brief reply here with ideas to help our fellow New Members along their way. I will be keeping this thread opened to revision, assuming the ideas and suggestions are beneficial to those who are "New Members" here on the Atrix 2 forum. Please, I implore you, if you post here any replies to questions asked, be a courteous and patient with the New Members as you'd like them to be with you, if the roles were reversed. This is a continued attempt to try and alleviate the work load throughout the forums related to the Atrix 2 to answer or address questions, concerns, or otherwise. I expect us all to show these New Members the kind of diligence in dealing with their issues as they would expect from us, so please, for everyone's sake, be helpful! This will help us all, over time... hopefully​
    How would one go about porting the Android L developer preview to edison?
    Very painstakingly, I assume. There is no legacy support in vanilla aosp, so unless someone has already done it for an omap4 device, it will take quite an effort.

Cyanogenmod has stated that they are waiting for the final code release of "L" to begin working on CM12: http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/the-l-is-for-later

And, AOSPA's statement about "L": https://plus.google.com/107979589566958860409/posts/KPENorjFhWJ

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Any news on android 5.0 for us? Waiting for it real bad.

Sent from my MB865
    System 1: carbon 4.4.4

I've tried to get it too boot on the Atrix 2 a few times with no luck. Give it enough time and I'm sure someone smarter than I am will get something. It's worth noting, though, that none of the custom ROM versions have very many features built in yet. If you did get it running right now it would be very minimal. I'm sure if someone gets it done then they'll post it, I'm sure of that. Just be patient. :thumbup:
    On startup it shows 4 or 6 different system
    Where should I install fxz (on which system)??
    or should I install it through rsd lite ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

There is only one way to install an FXZ and it will erase all other systems.

hi there, wanted to ask here since i got a slow response from the main thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2668788

Here's a chronological event of my phone's life. When i first bought it, i it was 2.3.6 and then i installed the official update of 4.0.4. But it was too slow for my liking and hence i started rooting and flash to a 4.2.2 custom ROM. And now I wanted to try out Mokee 4.4.2 ROM, and I used the bootstrap method to enter the boot menu, and I guess that's where the problem started. The M logo loads and then stays blank and black for an eternity.

1. i suppose my phone is currently clean slate, where i have used the "android stock recovery" to erase all data and cache. So what should i do now to insert a new ROM? I've got a 4.4 Mokee ROM in my SD card, so how do i flash it from there?

2. Or do i need to fxz it using the sbf 4.0.4 file and then flash the ROM atop it? If that's the case, my Atrix 2 is MB865 and is in Asia(Malaysia) region. Which sbf file do i used?

3. Is it fine to use ME865 or other regions(except AT&T) sbf files to RSD my MB865?

Hope i can get a fast reply here, urgently need my phone.

A slow response, huh? Patience is a virtue, my friend. Especially if you don't want to brick your phone. ;) (no offence intended) You will not be able to flash anything else until you flash the FXZ. @turffe told you something to that effect in your previous post. Look in the firmwares super thread to find the FXZ for your phone.

For both of you, @kenlohwj & @vvk1987 everything you need to know about flashing the FXZ can be found here. :thumbup:

Edit: @kenlohwj as to which FXZ to use, read the last post in the thread I linked. Seems like one of your fellow Malaysian A2 users had the same question and found the answer.

Thanks for being a total **** by posting useless "thanks" comments so you can get your 10 posts. Hope whichever dev thread you start posting to eats you alive, you n00b.

uploadfromtaptalk1374553614027.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2