[UPDATED] Galaxy Note 2 Media/Wallpapers/Apps

Search This thread

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
dragging knee on the track
i pulled these from the dump. this is NOT a flashable zip! just download and transfer over to your media folder or pick and choose what you want. enjoy! :good:

if theres something else someone wants/needs let me know...if you request something, chances are i may not have tested it myself. in any case, the most appropriate thing to do to see if it will work is to push to /system/app, install like a normal apk, change permissions and reboot

*media/sounds* download here

*wallpapers* get em here

*polaris office 4 and paper artist* get em here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll leave these here just in case someone smarter than me can get these working

*camera and music player uploaded per request* get it here <---reported to be non-working on s3

*gallery uploaded* get it here <---reported to be non-working on s3

Last edited:

Spider_Pig27

Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles
Google Pixel 8 Pro
i pulled these from the dump. this is NOT a flashable zip! just download and transfer over to your media folder or pick and choose what you want. enjoy! :good:

http://d-h.st/GG8

if theres something else someone wants/needs let me know...

Thank you sir.. is the camera or music player in it? Maybe if you can pull those

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

Reactions: mrmako777

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
The new Gallery on the Note looks cool. Do you think it'll work on the S3?

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
carp, theres supposed to be a lib file for the gallery. im going to take down the gallery link and reupload it with the lib. will do the same for the camera just in case. there are 5 for the camera, so im not sure which one or all is needed. i cant seem to find one for the music player

EDIT: links updated with libs!

Last edited:

Spider_Pig27

Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles
Google Pixel 8 Pro
carp, theres supposed to be a lib file for the gallery. im going to take down the gallery link and reupload it with the lib. will do the same for the camera just in case. there are 5 for the camera, so im not sure which one or all is needed. i cant seem to find one for the music player

U uploaded the new ones yet?

Spider_Pig27

Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles
Google Pixel 8 Pro
not even with the libs huh? bummer :( which ones did you try?

All, I tried renaming everything to match what was being replaced. Then I did not rename anything. I tried installing them normally. I tried everything I could think off. I'm guessing it's because the note 2 runs on JB on the rom I'm on is ICS. I'll try them tomorrow with one of our leaks.

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
All, I tried renaming everything to match what was being replaced. Then I did not rename anything. I tried installing them normally. I tried everything I could think off. I'm guessing it's because the note 2 runs on JB on the rom I'm on is ICS. I'll try them tomorrow with one of our leaks.

huh, well i'll do some digging when i get a chance to see if we cant get them working. if anyone has any suggestions, chime in!

Bigsmooth843

Mar 20, 2011
Charleston
Is the gallery a flash-able zip? How do you install the gallery apk? Do you push it to sytem>app along with the odex file and should I or do I have to back up the original gallery apk?

bikrame

Jun 10, 2010
New York City
Gallery on Note 2 looks so cool. I will drop my idea of getting note 2 if som1 make it work on s 3 :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

if theres something else someone wants/needs let me know...if you request something, chances are i may not have tested it myself. in any case, the most appropriate thing to do to see if it will work is to push to /system/app, install like a normal apk, change permissions and reboot

*media/sounds* download here

*wallpapers* get em here

*polaris office 4 and paper artist* get em here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll leave these here just in case someone smarter than me can get these working

*camera and music player uploaded per request* get it here <---reported to be non-working on s3

*gallery uploaded* get it here <---reported to be non-working on s3

http://d-h.st/GG8

if theres something else someone wants/needs let me know...

Thank you sir.. is the camera or music player in it? Maybe if you can pull those

The new Gallery on the Note looks cool. Do you think it'll work on the S3?

no idea. i can upload it, give it a shot and report back. OP updated
    U uploaded the new ones yet?

yep, just now. check op
    No luck