MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
MIUI v4.1 For Kindle Fire
- Place ROM zip file in your SD card
- Boot into recovery
- Create a backup
- Factory reset device
- Install zip from SD card
- Reboot and enjoy!
- Long pressing edit text boxes causes a hot reboot.
2.9.21 - download MD5: 8a521f5571141eceed7f9ce351d30d62
- Added my new OSD Volume app for adding a touch hot spot to bring up an on-screen display with a volume slider
- New kernel based on HashCodes recent updates including correct power/charging and new ducati
- Added additional cell layout to launcher settings (you can now go up to a 6x6 grid layout)
- Added MIUI.us Toolbox (can be used to hide or change the "No Service" text
- First release for Jellybean MIUI
**** IMPORTANT ****
MIUI does not like the stock 160 density, but google play does not like the density greater than 160 which MIUI needs to work. If you have issues with apps not being compatible, try changing the dpi to 160, clearing google play data and cache and reboot. Once you can access the apps correctly you can go ahead and switch back to a higher DPI. I currently use 180 with good results but you can play with it from the MIUI.us Toolbox Extras tab.