5,599,911 Members 46,329 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Forum Guidelines/Welcome To The Kindle Fire HD Forum -Introducing The Moderation Team

Tip us?

original_ganjaman
Old
(Last edited by original_ganjaman; 9th September 2012 at 05:02 PM.)
Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 4649
Default Forum Guidelines/Welcome To The Kindle Fire HD Forum -Introducing The Moderation Team

Hi all,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, my user name is original_ganjaman. I have been assigned to moderate this forum along with The Archangel and Diamondback. Together we form the moderation team.

Our goal is to keep this forum as clean and easy to find what you need as quickly as possible. We ask you to help us by posting in the correct sections.

Please only post ROM Development, Hacks, Mods, Fixes and Tutorials in the development section, all questions go in Q&A. This prevents the development section getting clogged up by irrelevant posts.

If you see any thread that is in the wrong section or if you see any questionable posts, please don't hesitate to click the report () button.

When posting in the development section, please try to provide as much information in the thread title as possible. It makes it easier for users to find what they are after. Here is a example:

Quote:
[Type][Date]Rom name here[Android/Linux kernel version number][Beta/Alpha]
Resulting in the thread title looking like this:

Quote:
[ROM][Dec 13]Your ROM name v0.1[2.3.7][BETA]
Please post any sticky requests in this thread.

Lets all work together to make this a fantastic forum

Age, catamite - fac mihi hunc diem felicissimum
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to original_ganjaman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mindmajick
Old
Thanks Meter 2721

DONATE TO ME
Can we create a general AND q&a forum for kindle fire 2nd gen?

I'm noticing quite a bit of posts in the other sections since we haven't got those threads. I'm afraid someone will brick their stuff.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mindmajick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]