Things you would be needing:
1. SP flash tool -> ver 2.1 preffered (google it)
2. Download and extract my attatched .rar file.
3. Unlockroot (get it from www.unlockroot.com).
4. MTK drivers (download the attatchment from this xda post)
5. ADB drivers (No need to worry about, unlockroot will automatically setup the adb driver while rooting)
Ok so let's move on to the steps:
1. This rar file contains my modified boot.img & the A45 scatter file (needed by SP Tools, tells the SP tools which rom addresses to flash).
2. Install the MTK drivers, just run the InstallDriver.exe program inside the MTK folder).
3. Most of you might be experienced with flashing through SP Tools, for those who are using it for the first time read this excellent guide on how to use it -> MTK Flashing Using SP Tools
4. After flashing, reboot your handset by taking out and reinserting the battery.
5. When the phone boots up go to Settings->Applications->Development and tick mark "Enable Debugging".
6. Now attach your phone using the data cable.
7. Open Unlockroot program through windows start menu.
8. Click the big green root button.
9. It will ask for installing drivers, click "yes"...it's now installing the ADB drivers.
10. Finally it will root your phone and will ask you for rebooting the phone, click yes.
11. Let your A45 reboot.
Finally after booting, check the app drawer for an application "Superuser"...Congratulations!! your A45 is successfully rooted!!!...
Sahil Deep, gave me a link to an original boot.img of A45
Caution: You can softbrick your device if you play around much on "GOD MODE" (Superuser mode), know what you are doing and accept the consequences if you make your device unusable (although highly rare)..
ANY QUESTIONS?? DONT HESITATE TO ASK ME!! POST IT TO THE FORUM, NO PM!
&..hey press the 'thanks' button if u think i deserve it..
EDIT: I HAVE ALSO ATTATCHED THE ORIGINAL BOOT.IMG OF THE A45 FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO USE THE STOCK BOOT.IMG!