FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Funniest posts on XDA

10th September 2012, 06:45 AM |#21  
TheSkinnyDrummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fallbrook, CA
Thanks Meter: 4,554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by conantroutman

I can see it now....
Plugging the PC in with one hand whilst throwing tins of keystone light into the fridge with the other.

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....

I'm that predictable.
 
 
10th September 2012, 07:19 AM |#22  
RBarnett09's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 289
 
Donate to Me
More
I've been auto corrected on one of my threads. Thought it was hilarious once I actually noticed it.
In fact, its not funny at all now. Only was at the time because I was so severely pissed ATM.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1813330


Sent from my Thunderbolt using xda premium
10th September 2012, 07:20 AM |#23  
o0BlacknesS0o's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fincastle, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,932
 
Donate to Me
More
Went to the bathroom earlier...
Took the Browns to the Superbowl.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using xda premium



I thought this post by RBarnett was epic

Droid Charge powered by TSM Tweaked 3.0 w/ JellyBean 5.0
10th September 2012, 07:21 AM |#24  
wlmeng11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Palo Alto, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,356
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBarnett09

I've been auto corrected on one of my threads. Thought it was hilarious once I actually noticed it.
In fact, its not funny at all now. Only was at the time because I was so severely pissed ATM.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1813330


Sent from my Thunderbolt using xda premium

ROFLMAO too good

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
10th September 2012, 07:31 AM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Sent from my Sexy White GSM RAZR using Swype.
Last edited by Archer; 10th September 2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Pic with swearing removed
10th September 2012, 07:44 AM |#26  
conantroutman's Avatar
Moderator Committee / XDA Portal Team - Title Under Construction. Please Pardon Our Dust
Thanks Meter: 7,311
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJatrix

Sent from my Sexy White GSM RAZR using Swype.

I can think of one very good reason....

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....
10th September 2012, 07:49 AM |#27  
RBarnett09's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 289
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by conantroutman

I can think of one very good reason....

Sent From My Fingers To Your Face.....

They would drop it more...
Slip and fall on their face and get knocked the **** out. Then wake up to...
Well... you know.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using xda premium
10th September 2012, 08:14 AM |#28  
TheSkinnyDrummer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fallbrook, CA
Thanks Meter: 4,554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBarnett09

They would drop it more...
Slip and fall on their face and get knocked the **** out. Then wake up to...
Well... you know.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using xda premium

No.


Lube.

Sent from your mom.
12th September 2012, 06:19 PM |#29  
KidCarter93's Avatar
OP Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,985
 
10
More
This was brilliant.

Sent from my Paranoid S2...
Who's talking about me
12th September 2012, 06:59 PM |#30  
cascabel's Avatar
Senior Member
a city in a galaxy far far away
Thanks Meter: 739
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

This was brilliant.

Sent from my Paranoid S2...
Who's talking about me

The whole thread was brilliant.

Sent from my rooted tomato using xda app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes