MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
MIUI v4.1 For AT&T SGS 2 (Skyrocket)
This build is based on MIUI Jellybean, if you are looking for ICS you want version 2.8.10
- Place ROM zip file in your SD card
- Boot into recovery
- Create a backup
- Factory reset if coming from a different ROM, wipe cache/dalvik-cache if updating from a previous build of MIUI v4.1
- Install zip from SD card
- Reboot and enjoy!
- I'm sure there is something, so let me know what you find.
- Patched MIUI to use the old Theme Manager - 11/07/2012
- Now built using latest CM10 since miui is now based on Android 4.1.2
- Updated base using AOKP unofficial build from September 18th
- Now the re-mounting bug seems to be squashed (keeping my fingers crossed) - 9/9/2012
- Removed "RECOMMEND" tab from Sms/Mms app
- Added 20M and 50M download limits to Download Manager
- Random re-mounting of external storage (I believe this is resolved, let me know if you still experience this)
- Camcorder working (720p max, video distorted at 1080p)
- Camera now supports up to 8MP
- Fixed MIUI Music Player not playing music
- Fixed Network Assistant FC
- Fixed mounting of external storage via USB
- Fixed incoming calls not being received
- Fixed sound quality using libs provided by Eugene373
- First release - 9/3/2012
Found a bug or have an issue with the functionality of this ROM? Head on over to http://bugs.scheffsblend.com/describ...S-SKYROCKET-JB and see if the bug or issue exists and if not please feel free to file a new bug with the bug tracker. This is the best way to have the issue officially documented and for myself to keep track of known issues as they occur.
If it's an app related bug/issue click on the link that says "Apps" on that page and proceed with filing a new bug or searching for an existing one
It it's system related, such as sound or wifi issues, then click on the link that says "System" on that page and proceed with filing a new bug or searching for an existing one.
Using this tracker in conjunction with this forum thread will help me out and help others find out if this issue is known and is being worked on or fixed.
If you are looking for an ICS based MIUI please see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1688532