Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop Leak, Failed Find 5 Update – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been leaked! That and … more

Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[9/9/12][Recovery]Clockworkmod v6.0.1.3

OP jianC

jianC
10th September 2012, 07:57 AM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
This is just a recovery I compiled from the latest available code from the CM10 source. It does not offer any major upgrade in function from ACL's latest cwm recovery, but is slightly aesthetically different.

Installation:
Download from link below, flash with fastboot
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Bugs:
recovery.log may show these errors:
Code:
 failed to open /sys/class/android_usb/android0/state: No such file or directory
but it does not affect usb or mass storage afaik.

Download:
recovery_cwr_6.0.1.3.img - 3.36 MB 9912

Credits: Everyone involved in Android development.

Feel free to report any bugs and enjoy.
Last edited by jianC; 10th September 2012 at 08:00 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 124

692 posts
More
works great, but one question: what is the thing you are asked first time you click reboot system now and what should i have answered yes or no, cause i clicked no?
jianC
18th September 2012, 05:39 AM   |  #3  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranomez

works great, but one question: what is the thing you are asked first time you click reboot system now and what should i have answered yes or no, cause i clicked no?

I have not seen that prompt before.. what did it say? If you don't know what it does, answering "no" is probably a good idea
18th September 2012, 05:50 AM   |  #4  

692 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jianC

I have not seen that prompt before.. what did it say? If you don't know what it does, answering "no" is probably a good idea

something about after reboot rom may flash stock recovery, do you want to disable recovery flash, thats the question i get
jianC
18th September 2012, 06:04 AM   |  #5  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranomez

something about after reboot rom may flash stock recovery, do you want to disable recovery flash, thats the question i get

In that case, just choose "no".
18th November 2012, 11:41 PM   |  #6  

692 posts
More
sorry to revive this old thread, but i just realised this recovery has a big problem and wanted to warn anyone who may want to try it: most blckups made by it have md5 mismatch, i meant i got that error at 14 out of 15 backups created.

EDIT1: i had a look at the backup folder and as far as i can see some .img files are not generated (i think cache and recovery) and also the nandroid.md5 is not generated, but that is easy to fix by generating it by urself throu adb.
Last edited by Ranomez; 19th November 2012 at 01:15 PM.
24th November 2012, 02:35 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 16

81 posts
More
Arrow Battery loading Led not working
The Led is not working with this recovery while charging.
I guess the Battery is not loading, too.

Edit - This is only, when phone is off. -

Hope this can be fixed.

regards
Last edited by Trykall8; 25th November 2012 at 02:09 PM.
jianC
24th November 2012, 08:12 AM   |  #8  

n/a posts
Sorry about the bugs/lack of support but I do not have a Touch Pro 2 anymore.

The most help I can offer is uploading the device tree that I used to compile recovery in CM10 (and potentially compile a booting version of CM10 but that has never been accomplished due to kernel issues).

https://github.com/jianC/android_device_htc_rhodium
Last edited by jianC; 4th December 2012 at 05:10 AM. Reason: replace link with github
24th November 2012, 11:07 AM   |  #9  
Seattle WA
Thanks Meter: 265

850 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jianC

Sorry about the bugs/lack of support but I do not have a Touch Pro 2 anymore.

The most help I can offer is uploading the device tree that I used to compile recovery in CM10 (and potentially compile a booting version of CM10 but that has never been accomplished due to kernel issues).

http://ge.tt/1gVK1FS/v/0?c

If you would like to play with the 3.4.17 kernel for S&Gs, you can find it in this thread at the bottom of the first post.
Maybe some of the kernel issues will be fixed there? I can probably get the git for it if you would want it.
Last edited by wizardknight; 24th November 2012 at 11:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wizardknight For This Useful Post: [ View ]
jianC
25th November 2012, 05:41 AM   |  #10  

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight

If you would like to play with the 3.4.17 kernel for S&Gs, you can find it in this thread at the bottom of the first post.
Maybe some of the kernel issues will be fixed there? I can probably get the git for it if you would want it.

Thanks for the links, but I do not have a rhod for testing anymore.. maybe someone adventurous could take a stab at it .

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread