PRL Archives

Search This thread

Robalboa

Jun 27, 2011
myrtle beach
Nope. You are on Sprint. Look on your LTE engineering screen, bet you are connected to 310 120. Which is Sprint.

##debug# on the dialer and dial 777468 if it ask for a password.

Sent from my little Note2
But how could I be roaming on both screenies and be on sprint. If you
Look at the bottom of not roam control it's best guess was verizon.
MC3 stock rooted odexed, modded

Found this site and it showed network sid 4152 is not a sprint system but
It was a grandfathered private system

http://www.ifast.org/files/SIDCountry.htm

Last edited:

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
But how could I be roaming on both screenies and be on sprint. If you
Look at the bottom of not roam control it's best guess was verizon.

Found this site and it showed network sid 4152 is not a sprint system but
It was a grandfathered private system

http://www.ifast.org/files/SIDCountry.htm

Roam control does nothing for LTE. The SID you are posting about is only used in 1x connection for your voice and sms. You can even be on Verizon for voice and sms but be connected to Sprint's for Evdo. The stock prl is designed to do this actually.

Post a screen shot of your LTE engineering screen of something other than 310-120 connected or it didn't happen.

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
Thanks for the PRL but damn man there is no reason to be rude about my inability to find a certain file. I had no clue that you modify your original post every time with the new prl's, most ppl just make a new post some where in the thousands of posts dropping prls to find like a needle in a hay stack. Thanks for the organization of your thread and the prl but man chill on that temp.

You are right.

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans
5036b937-1644-49da-bc34-2b7fcdbab12d.jpg

Awww

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Robalboa

Jun 27, 2011
myrtle beach
Roam control does nothing for LTE. The SID you are posting about is only used in 1x connection for your voice and sms. You can even be on Verizon for voice and sms but be connected to Sprint's for Evdo. The stock prl is designed to do this actually.

Post a screen shot of your LTE engineering screen of something other than 310-120 connected or it didn't happen.

I wasn't using roam control. It's called "Not roam control" all it does is give you network info and I'm nowhere near any sprint towers let alone lte. Has happened numerous times. I'll screen shot the debug lte engineering screen
Next time I'm out. It only happens on prl 56014

jjerome1979

Feb 5, 2013
Updated to 25014 automatic and have lost data speed and connections in general. I am on mc3 deodex but don't have a prl write option in the ##data#, view menu. I've been reading for a while. Any help? Never had it make things worse but I want to roll back anyway. Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Edit: all squared away now thanks to all

Last edited:

procter

Sep 16, 2007
An amateur question, does it matter if I use the corporate prl on a residential account? Looks like the 16xxx prl should be the way to go for gs3 compared to the regular 24xxx.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

ulremember

Sep 16, 2012
Hello. I live in Compton Ca. I am currently on prl 25014 (which was automatically updated). I have spoken with a very helpful tech. She says they are working on the new towers and even gave me the location. So I went and did the hands free activation right next to the tower.
I am having the problem of 4g showing on my status bar, as soon as i go online, it switches to a very slow 3g. I am so frustrated.
My question is this: which prl would provide me with better data speeds? Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

doubledragon5

Jun 29, 2011
Lewisville, Tx
Hello. I live in Compton Ca. I am currently on prl 25014 (which was automatically updated). I have spoken with a very helpful tech. She says they are working on the new towers and even gave me the location. So I went and did the hands free activation right next to the tower.
I am having the problem of 4g showing on my status bar, as soon as i go online, it switches to a very slow 3g. I am so frustrated.
My question is this: which prl would provide me with better data speeds? Any help is appreciated.

Flash prl 16013 I get great service with it.

Reactions: ulremember

ulremember

Sep 16, 2012
Thank you so much! !!!!
I saw that i can hands free activate and go back to Sprint if need be. Correct. I pretty much watch live stream,streaming music and you tube.
Well i be safe?
Blessings

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011

With sprint, no prl will help you with data speeds through sprint towers. If you flash a Verizon hacked prl, you probably will as you would be going off Verizon network but should limit your data usage. Once network vision is complete in your area, your speeds will be better

Sent from my SSGS3 using Forum Runner

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
It won't help with your 4g signal as the prl simply enables or disables LTE scans and nothing more.

I bet your LTE signal is very marginal, you can not go by your signal bars as that is your 1x connection. Look on your debug screen under LTE engineering to see your LTE signal.

ulremember

Sep 16, 2012
Hello again.
I went into my data settings (Where you need your msl number which the tech gave me with no problems)
LTE was turned off. I turned it on. Also when i go to the option for data connection type, mine now says global. All i did was download the 16xxxx zip file. Never installed it.
What should i do? I am a noob.
Blessings

digiblur

Jul 24, 2007
Hello again.
I went into my data settings (Where you need your msl number which the tech gave me with no problems)
LTE was turned off. I turned it on. Also when i go to the option for data connection type, mine now says global. All i did was download the 16xxxx zip file. Never installed it.
What should i do? I am a noob.
Blessings

I wouldn't mess with those. Just make sure your LTE is on in the mobile networks area of the standard android settings menu.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Take a moment and read these articles before reading any further: What is a prl? Part 1 Part 2

This article also was helpful for me when I changed my PRL before: Wonder How-To

You will need to know your MSL

prl series - acct- device

25xxx = residential acct - lte/800smr
    24xxx = business acct (some 3g roaming added) - lte/800smr
    55xxx = residential acct - worldphone lte/800smr
    56xxx = corporate acct (vzw 3g roaming) - worldphone lte/800smr
    16xxx = corporate acct (vzw 3g roaming) - lte/800smr
    11xxx = corporate acct (vzw 3g roaming) - no lte/no 800smr
    12xxx = corporate acct (vzw 3g roaming) - no lte/low priority 800smr
    60xxx = residential acct - no lte/no 800smr
    21xxx = residential acct - no lte/low priority 800smr [EDIT: 21100 LTE works for Spark Ready/Triband phones]
    51xxx = iphone5 - low priority 800smr
    Every Sprint PRL

First I would like to say be respectful to Moderators. They make XDA a great place for all good members. Don't let what happened to me, happen to you.
    Sprint PRLs 16015, 56015 and 51097 (iPhone) attached below...
    If only I had a device that would allow me to use QPST read I could tell you guys already... where's autoprime and his ninja PRL capabilities? ;)

Sprint PRLs 16016, 22098, 24016, 25016, 51098, 52098, 53132 and 54016 listed below...

Devices like the Note 2 are still pulling 2002 for me. Any other PRLs out there in the wild??

Oh, btw.. 22098 is from a phone connect 2.. 52098 is from a tri-band lte hotspot.. 54016 a Q10 and 51098/53132 an iphone.

If you download a PRL.. hit the thanks button :good:
    Lastest Corporate PRL

Here is the long awaited (newest) Corporate PRL. Sorry it took so long. I had no idea the PRL changed and real life got in the way. So without further ado --->56028.prl<--- Thank you for your patience.