[Baseband] ALL T999, T999L, T999V, T999N Modems! w/ MAP and Data Tweaks!

OP DocHoliday77

14th February 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #771  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 4,335

7,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusS4gFreak

I accepted the 4.3 stock updated and rooted 4.3 so chose the MK4 for now on? And yes i have T999N On metropcs

Yes
The Following User Says Thank You to Perseus71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #772  
Flag Riverdale,GA
Thanks Meter: 74

878 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71

Yes

Okayy thank you
17th February 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #773  
Flag Riverdale,GA

878 posts
Donate to Me
More
Where can I find the MK7 modem/baseband/radio? That's the only one wiki works with
17th February 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #774  
Recognized Contributor
Atlantis

7,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusS4gFreak

Where can I find the MK7 modem/baseband/radio? That's the only one wiki works with

Are you serious ? Would you mind reading, I mean really read the first 3 posts of this thread ?
17th February 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #775  
Flag Riverdale,GA

878 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71

Are you serious ? Would you mind reading, I mean really read the first 3 posts of this thread ?

I have read and theres an MB7 MK4 and ME4 modem for my device but not a MK7 modem.
22nd February 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #776  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Which baseband should I download for CM 4.4.2 on a T999?
23rd February 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #777  
Wherever Evil Lurks!
Thanks Meter: 87

274 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallwhat

Which baseband should I download for CM 4.4.2 on a T999?

Go HERE and use the latest one.
25th February 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #778  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
1mbps down on t999L
Hi all,
I've been scouring threads for quite some time and am not finding any clarity. Hopefully you guys have a very quick answer that I've just missed.

Scenario: craigslist purchased a t999L, prior updated OTA to MK4, on a reseller of the t-mobile network (myfamilymobile). Has been getting 1mbps down, 0.5 mbps up the whole time. I've tried downgrading to the UVAMB7 and UVAEME4 modems that you packaged, but when I do and boot back, I get no signal and Baseband Version: Unknown. This happens with 4.3 and 4.2.1 on multiple flavors of roms.

Do you know why modems are coming up unknown? I've seen mention of accepting OTA causing an issue, but haven't seen anything clear about how/what. Can you think of any other reasons that this would be getting 1mbps down?

Would love to get something better than 1mb down on this LTE network...

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsa

Hi all,
I've been scouring threads for quite some time and am not finding any clarity. Hopefully you guys have a very quick answer that I've just missed.

Scenario: craigslist purchased a t999L, prior updated OTA to MK4, on a reseller of the t-mobile network (myfamilymobile). Has been getting 1mbps down, 0.5 mbps up the whole time. I've tried downgrading to the UVAMB7 and UVAEME4 modems that you packaged, but when I do and boot back, I get no signal and Baseband Version: Unknown. This happens with 4.3 and 4.2.1 on multiple flavors of roms.

Do you know why modems are coming up unknown? I've seen mention of accepting OTA causing an issue, but haven't seen anything clear about how/what. Can you think of any other reasons that this would be getting 1mbps down?

And, I suppose an important question re the OTA, will it be damaging to try the root66 root66_TMO_T999L_UVAMB7.tar? That was a next step.
25th February 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #779  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Quote:

Hi all,

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

And, I suppose an important question re the OTA, will it be damaging to try the root66 root66_TMO_T999L_UVAMB7.tar? That was a next step.

Ok, a little more reading of the FAQ thread indicates that once you've OTA'd 4.3 that you're stuck. Am I to assume that this means that I can use the MK4 modem only, and that the other 2 not working now is to be expected? If so, I'd love some advice as to what I should do to this thing to get better radio perf. (Issue happened in both nyc and la, so it's not a tower issue)

thanks!
25th February 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #780  
Recognized Contributor
Atlantis

7,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ok, a little more reading of the FAQ thread indicates that once you've OTA'd 4.3 that you're stuck. Am I to assume that this means that I can use the MK4 modem only, and that the other 2 not working now is to be expected? If so, I'd love some advice as to what I should do to this thing to get better radio perf. (Issue happened in both nyc and la, so it's not a tower issue)

thanks!

You read correct. You are stuck with MK4.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband, galaxy s3, modem, radio, t999
Previous Thread Next Thread