[ROM] Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Stock P5113 Jelly Bean (OTA Leak)
- Update - Official P5113 Jelly Bean available http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1704668
Leave the OTA Leak and flash this one, please (much easier too)!!!
After Jellybean OTA leak update for the P3100 the 10.1 version could not stay behind. This OTA update is not yet available to anyone, but the people of SamMobile managed to find a way to get it.
This update requires a base firmware on which it can be flashed upon and have to flash through the stock Samsung Recovery.
You need to be on P5113UEBLH3
Because the P5110 and P5113 devices are pretty much alike you with your P5110 can flash this as well. Certainly I did!
-update- Thanks to coolypf you can now upgrade your P5110 device with a P5110 build. Go to his thread for further instructions.
-update- SamMobile released Official Jelly Bean for P5110. You will find this here
Make sure you perform a backup of your data before installing!
How to Root instructions in the second post.
1. Make a backup of your data
2. Download the P5113XARCLH OTA Update (Download it from HERE
3. Copy the OTA update to your External SD Card
4. Download the P5113UEBLH3 base firmware required by the OTA Update (Download it from HERE
5. Unzip the base firmware file
6. Open Odin (Download it from HERE
7. Restart the device into download mode (Power and Volume UP/RIGHT)
8. Add the P5113UEBLH3_HOME.tar.md5 file to PDA in Odin
9. Connect your device with your computer and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin (Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
10. Press start and let Odin install the files until the box turn green and your tablet reboot.
11. Restart the device into Recovery Mode (Power and Volume DOWN/LEFT)
12. Select Apply update from External Storage
13. Browse to the OTA update and flash it
14. After the flash perform Wipe Data/Factory Reset!!
15. Reboot your device and you will have Jelly Bean!
Quadrant with ICS 4.0.4
Quadrant with Jelly Bean 4.1.1