With Build No. 4.1.B.0.431/.587
Rooted Phone Required
A fix for Edit Music info & Album Art Background Color Related Issues
All previous fixes & updates included
xLOUD is temporarily fixed, wait for full fix
To download, scroll down...
Another temporary fix its that before playing music thru phone speaker to disable Sound Enhancements.apk (settings-apps-all,tap sound enhancements-disable) and to enable it only when you listen in headphones or audio system (in phone speaker,sound enhancements doesn't make any difference). I'm using it on my Neo, and everything is perfect,no FC or other problems, and Xloud is working.
Sent from my LT25i
Extracted from New Xperia T Update and Some libs from Xperia Tablet S System
To download, scroll down...
Just follow instructions, and everything will be O.K.
* Working Facebook Music like with Album Art and TrackId™ Link
* New Visualiser and Edit Music Info from Xperia T
* Working Download Music Info
* Working SensMe™
* New Black BG fixed DLNA app from Xperia T
[It has no Launcher icon...directly works from WALKMAN and other Media applications]
* Working Xperia T MusicFX [Both in Headset & Speaker] [Re-Compiled By Me]
* Working xLOUD™ [Its very LOUD] [Follow instructions below]
* Working Clear Bass in headset
* Improved Surround Sound in Headset
* All effects are working [New framework edited by me]
* Very crisp and clear audio [Try it & feel the difference]
* No other MOD needed [Just install this & enjoy the best experience]
* New Sound Enhancement [Works perfectly in headphones but, xLOUD™ conflicts with new SE when on Speaker. No fcs only sound reduces]
[Fix will be available Soon]
If already installed previous version, follow same instructions.
Make Backup first.
* First delete SemcMetadataCleanup.apk from system/app/ using root explorer and reboot. [If present otherwise skip this step]
* Then, Install New WALKMAN via CWM Recovery.
* After reboot add this line to build.prop found in system/ folder and reboot again.
* Clear data of Download Music Info via App Settings.
* Then, Clear data of Social Engine via App Settings and then login again into facebook.
For CWM Recovery On Locked Bootloaders
For xLOUD™ Fix
* First enable xLOUD™ by following the method given below. [Follow For xLOUD™ Below]
* After that play music, sound reduces but slightly smaller than the previous one. [Now sound is Louder when xLOUD™ is enabled]
Install via CWM recovery
New WALKMAN [Full Port + Update 6] [Over 13000 downloads]
If New WALKMAN Force Closes
Open Update 6 zip and extract audio_effects.conf from system/vendor/etc folder then, push it in your phone using root explorer with correct permissions. (rw-r--r--)
* Delete SemcmetadataCleanup.apk from system/app/ and then reboot your phone.
* After reboot again push SemcmetadataCleanup.apk to system/app/ with permission rw-r--r-- using root explorer.
If New WALKMAN doesnot recognize your Songs
* First move all your Songs to PC [Delete them from SD Card] and then reboot your phone.
* Then, again copy them to SD Card in any Mode [MTP or MSC]. [This time it will recognize all Songs]
If Download Music Info Not Works
Notice for Facebook Music Like
* Sony Facebook integration must be activated. [First enable it from Performance Assistant]
* If you already enabled it then, please disable and then, re-enable it from Xperia Settings.
* Then, go to select applications and enable Music.
* If still not works, then, try to clear data of FBiX Music Likes via App Settings.
* First disable xLOUD™ then, connect your headset and open Radio App.
* Then, enable xLOUD™ via Settings.
* Done...Now, disconnect headset, close radio and open WALKMAN app.
* After that there is no need to connect headset everytime.
* If you disable or re-enable it then, please restart WALKMAN app.
If SensMe™ Not Works
* First add your Music Folder in Media GO Library.
* Then, create SensMe playlist of all songs.
* Transfer your songs to SD card and reboot your phone.
If Music Widget Not Works
* Try to clear data of Music Player via App Settings.
For WALKMAN Key Fix
Thanks To kulroyal
If you liked my work, just click on Thanks button.