[UPDATE-6] New WALKMAN [New SE Layout & BG Fix, ClearAudio+, FB Like...] [14/1/2013]
Only for Sony Official 4.0.4 With Build No. 4.1.B.0.431/.587 Rooted Phone Required
Update 6 A fix for Edit Music info & Album Art Background Color Related Issues All previous fixes & updates included xLOUD is temporarily fixed, wait for full fix To download, scroll down...
Originally Posted by yamin8000
i think solved xloud problem
open sound enhancement and tick xloud
and then kill sound enhancement (kill app via long press back button)
sound remain loud.
its worked for me
update 6 of this walkman
plz someone test it.
Originally Posted by georgeiulian89
Another temporary fix its that before playing music thru phone speaker to disable Sound Enhancements.apk (settings-apps-all,tap sound enhancements-disable) and to enable it only when you listen in headphones or audio system (in phone speaker,sound enhancements doesn't make any difference). I'm using it on my Neo, and everything is perfect,no FC or other problems, and Xloud is working.
Sent from my LT25i
Features Extracted from New Xperia T Update and Some libs from Xperia Tablet S System To download, scroll down... Just follow instructions, and everything will be O.K.
* Working Facebook Music like with Album Art and TrackId™ Link
* New Visualiser and Edit Music Info from Xperia T
* Working Download Music Info
* Working SensMe™
* New Black BG fixed DLNA app from Xperia T
[It has no Launcher icon...directly works from WALKMAN and other Media applications]
* Working Xperia T MusicFX [Both in Headset & Speaker] [Re-Compiled By Me]
* Working xLOUD™ [Its very LOUD] [Follow instructions below]
* Working Clear Bass in headset
* Improved Surround Sound in Headset
* All effects are working [New framework edited by me]
* Very crisp and clear audio [Try it & feel the difference]
* No other MOD needed [Just install this & enjoy the best experience]
* ClearAudio+ * New Sound Enhancement [Works perfectly in headphones but, xLOUD™ conflicts with new SE when on Speaker. No fcs only sound reduces]
[Fix will be available Soon]
Facebook Music Like & Download Music Info
Music Widget, SensMe™ & Friend's Music
Visualiser & Equaliser
Edit Music Info
DLNA and Media Server
Instructions If already installed previous version, follow same instructions. Make Backup first.
* First delete SemcMetadataCleanup.apk from system/app/ using root explorer and reboot. [If present otherwise skip this step]
* Then, Install New WALKMAN via CWM Recovery.
* After reboot add this line to build.prop found in system/ folder and reboot again.
* After reboot, clear data of Sound Enhancements via App Settings. [Important]
* Clear data of Download Music Info via App Settings.
* Then, Clear data of Social Engine via App Settings and then login again into facebook.
Hey, I am using your version, because it's probably the only version with white notification text on the forum.
Everything works, except FB music like. I did everything like in OP, on a clean, fresh installed ROM.
In the stock music app i had the "Like" button and it worked.
But when installed your zip i dont have the button (only "Favorite" and "Queue"buttons)
And there is no option to sync music in "Facebook Inside Xperia" settings (only Contacts, Calendar and Gallery) but with stock music player there was no "Music" option too. Is a specific FB in Xperia app needed for this port to work? I tried every trick, from your and other threads and no luck
ok, worked with Xperia S Facebook Inside Xperia apps
I see that your new Xperia T Walkman is pretty much the same as TK Xperia V Walkman player but with TrackID link shown .. And edit music info fully working is that true ??
By the way my phone is full of your amazing mods
Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk 2
Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman >>> Sony Xperia Z1 (C6902)
It’s a very well established fact that cars are expensive. In addition to … more
01 Sep 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?