43 posts
Gray is good, gray looks really cool
25th September 2012, 09:00 AM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Red face Some HTC One X Case Pic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfn87

Can you take some pics when it comes in? About to pull the trigger. I love my Silicrylic case but want something for the lighter days at the office etc.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

To see this if okay?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	o3.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	1353160   Click image for larger version

Name:	o2.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1353161   Click image for larger version

Name:	o1.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	1353162  
The Following User Says Thank You to eoem.cc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th September 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #23  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 294

605 posts
More
I'm rocking this case too. Big fan...

The case does cover the front end of the USB port for some cables but not all. I bought a cable from Best Buy that isn't affected at all but a friend gave me a really generic USB cable that pops out if it gets bumped. Still all my cables will charge the phone with the case on.
26th September 2012, 09:47 PM   |  #24  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 73

136 posts
More
Camera
Quote:
Originally Posted by edditnyc

I'm rocking this case too. Big fan...

The case does cover the front end of the USB port for some cables but not all. I bought a cable from Best Buy that isn't affected at all but a friend gave me a really generic USB cable that pops out if it gets bumped. Still all my cables will charge the phone with the case on.

I'm amazed with how good the case looks from the pictures in this thread, but the USB port worries me. Can someone possibly upload a picture directly from the side? From the OP's pictures it looks like most USB cables should be compatible...
28th September 2012, 07:26 PM   |  #25  
Flag Plymouth, MN
Thanks Meter: 521

2,229 posts
More
Well, got my grey case in today. I dont really like it. It's much, much lighter than the grey one x so it looks pretty cheap. Right now I'm trying to decide whether I want to blow another $20 for the black version.

Sent from my htc_evita using xda app-developers app
1st October 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #26  
OP Senior Member
West Covina
Thanks Meter: 39

188 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECEXCURSION

Well, got my grey case in today. I dont really like it. It's much, much lighter than the grey one x so it looks pretty cheap. Right now I'm trying to decide whether I want to blow another $20 for the black version.

by cheap did you mean the seem lines from the case? yeah i wonder about the black too, haha
1st October 2012, 12:29 AM   |  #27  
Flag Plymouth, MN
Thanks Meter: 521

2,229 posts
More
I just don't like the color. The case itself is very nice quality. But, I guess the color is growing on me.

Sent from my HTC One XL
1st October 2012, 12:51 AM   |  #28  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 30

101 posts
More
I currently have a Diztronic TPU case. I don't know much about case material and what not. Is this case worth buying to replace a Diztronic TPU? Or are they pretty much the same?
1st October 2012, 01:30 AM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
West Covina
Thanks Meter: 39

188 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeetskeeet

I currently have a Diztronic TPU case. I don't know much about case material and what not. Is this case worth buying to replace a Diztronic TPU? Or are they pretty much the same?

i have the diztronic tpu case too, i got tired of the case because it doesnt show the WHITE on the one x.. pretty much hides it and makes it feel like a black brick

my friend has a .3mm case on his galaxy s3... it felt so awesome, thin, and light weight, like a condom, ha!

but yeah since i felt his phone, made me want a thin case on the one x too. and finding cases for our XL version is pretty difficult because the size is different than the international one.. so i decided to buy this incipio case knowing that 20 bucks should make my purchase worth it, and it did. im happy with it, i wont have to buy like 5 random $2 branded ebay cases no more
1st October 2012, 07:58 PM   |  #30  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 73

136 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECEXCURSION

So you have the grey One XL? I can see how this case would look cheap if the colors were mismatched. I got mine in the mail a few days ago, it looks amazing on my white phone. The black would definitely be a better match for you, but you might miss out on the metallic shine

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread