Best case for HTC One X

13th September 2012, 01:22 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 47

281 posts
Cool man! I don't doubt you will like it. I'm staying tuned to this thread as I have a bit of a case addiction.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to cfn87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #12  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 52

714 posts
More
My wife uses the incipio sillicrylic it is a nice case, however I just cant stand the case being loose on the sides of my phone. I am using the speck candyshell and it is built well with no flapping of the inner layers.

The only knock against the candyshell is don't plan on taking it off and on a lot it is a beast to get the case off the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Envynet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 10

76 posts
Right now I'm using the Speck Candyshell with a Steinheil ultra crystal (I think) screen protector. I cn honestly say that out off all the cases I've used on all the phones I've owned, it seriously is amazing. Best one I've ever used. I always had an issue with dust, dirt, lint, or whatever else getting into my cases. So I started cleaning them every day. Well with this case, it's not an issue one bit!! It's a hybrid case. So it has a rock hard outer shell, with a nice hard silicone inside. The corners are almost "split" So if you drop it, the silicone will absorb all of the impact. Also, the edges on the front around the screen are all that same hard silicone. Couple it with a good seen protector and your good to go!!

Since its a hybrid case it doesn't add much thickness to the phone at all. It's amazing. Buttons all work perfect too.

It might be on the the expensive side, and a b*tch to get on and off at first... But it is WELL worth it!

Sent from my HTC One X on CM10!
The Following User Says Thank You to damagecase13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 5

66 posts
More
I love my ROCK Quicksand case, looks great and adds no bulk, but grip. Won't protect your phone much, but.....be careful with it..
The Following User Says Thank You to cappyandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag eight one four
Thanks Meter: 57

430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagecase13

Right now I'm using the Speck Candyshell with a Steinheil ultra crystal (I think) screen protector. I cn honestly say that out off all the cases I've used on all the phones I've owned, it seriously is amazing. Best one I've ever used. I always had an issue with dust, dirt, lint, or whatever else getting into my cases. So I started cleaning them every day. Well with this case, it's not an issue one bit!! It's a hybrid case. So it has a rock hard outer shell, with a nice hard silicone inside. The corners are almost "split" So if you drop it, the silicone will absorb all of the impact. Also, the edges on the front around the screen are all that same hard silicone. Couple it with a good seen protector and your good to go!!

Since its a hybrid case it doesn't add much thickness to the phone at all. It's amazing. Buttons all work perfect too.

It might be on the the expensive side, and a b*tch to get on and off at first... But it is WELL worth it!

I'm leaning towards this combination as another option. Thank you for the valuable insight
15th September 2012, 07:37 AM   |  #16  
Flag Мелитополь
Thanks Meter: 161

385 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagecase13

+1
I have bought two Specks(red and black), both paired with Ghost Armor screen protectors...best part is how cases fitted for the 1X, w/o adding much bulk at all! Also my main concern was to protect lens - and it's just perfect...few mm over the camera

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Dottcent For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2012, 06:53 AM   |  #17  
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 17

152 posts
More
Diztronic, Very good price and excellent look

Sent from my One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to CHRISTOPHERg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member
Flag eight one four

430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0wnti.me

Just purchased a incipio silicrylic, looking into the candyshell and feather cases now

So the silicrylic case arrived today I do like it however the loose silicone does bother me a little bit.

Also the ballistic slim case is not what I anticipated it to be. I'll probably be selling that and picking up the candyshell or feather case.

Thank you all for the feedback up to this point I do appreciate it greatly.
17th September 2012, 11:02 PM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 47

281 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0wnti.me

So the silicrylic case arrived today I do like it however the loose silicone does bother me a little bit.

Also the ballistic slim case is not what I anticipated it to be. I'll probably be selling that and picking up the candyshell or feather case.

Thank you all for the feedback up to this point I do appreciate it greatly.

When playing with the silicone, yeah it is (compared to the Ballistics case for instance) but in real use it's treated me well. Did you get the incipio in a color other than black? If so, I may be interested in purchasing from you if you don't want it.
17th September 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #20  
OP Senior Member
Flag eight one four

430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfn87

When playing with the silicone, yeah it is (compared to the Ballistics case for instance) but in real use it's treated me well. Did you get the incipio in a color other than black? If so, I may be interested in purchasing from you if you don't want it.

I got it in the grey/volt or neon whatever you want to call it. I will keep you in mind if I decide to part with it. I found it on ebay for 14.99 I believe

As for now I am going to price the other cases and go from there.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread