Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,614 Members 40,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Attention Devs- The Odin Tar From AttNote2 **LOOK NEW**

Tip us?
 
oka1
Old
(Last edited by oka1; 18th September 2012 at 04:42 AM.)
#1  
oka1's Avatar
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3706
Posts: 2,913
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NorthEast Ohio

 
DONATE TO ME
Talking Attention Devs- The Odin Tar From AttNote2 **LOOK NEW**

I managed to get the Kernel extracted As Well AS the Full Odin Image......

This is for the ATT NOTE 2 ONLY...... to the xda-members do not try and flash this....... this is for development Only........ Pm me if you have any questions......

HERE IS THE FULL ODIN TAR IMAGE****

***** http://d-h.st/K8Q *****


Enclosed in this thread The-Kernel, The Modem,


Thanks

~ oka1

The kernel is here-

http://d-h.st/yiw

The Modem is here-

http://d-h.st/EK8



>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to oka1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
sextape Old
#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by oka1 View Post
I managed to get the Kernel extracted from the system dump.... here it is posted for your enjoyment

This is for the ATT NOTE 2 ONLY...... to the xda-members do not try and flash this....... this is for development Only........Developers only !!! Pm me if you have any questions...... Devs only......

Thanks

~ oka1

http://d-h.st/yiw


funny you post this I just received from my contact the kernel files wooo!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
oka1
Old
#3  
oka1's Avatar
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3706
Posts: 2,913
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NorthEast Ohio

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sextape View Post
funny you post this I just received from my contact the kernel files wooo!
2 Minds with the same timing .... I like it.....


>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• <<<<
 
manny20082020
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 61
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: passaic
niceeeeeee
 
dachness
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 46
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Waimanalo, HI
Any devs planning on supporting the AT&T Note 2? No one seems to be biting, perhaps they just want to wait for official handset to be released and obtain the shipped code?

Daniel
 
hyelton
Old
#6  
hyelton's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2213
Posts: 4,751
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wilmington

 
DONATE TO ME
Can I upload a Mirror for this? It will have a Download Counter for downloads
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 (White)

Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com

Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored: Send a PM my Way
My Server Specs: 24X Intel Xeon E5-2620 2.1Ghz,32GB Ram,2TB HD
 
zedomax
Old
#7  
zedomax's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2549
Posts: 1,138
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Francisco, CA

 
DONATE TO ME
just flashed to my Tmo note, will fail flashing...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zedomax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rameshgk
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 27
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by oka1 View Post
I managed to get the Kernel extracted As Well AS the Full Odin Image......

This is for the ATT NOTE 2 ONLY...... to the xda-members do not try and flash this....... this is for development Only........ Pm me if you have any questions......

HERE IS THE FULL ODIN TAR IMAGE****

***** http://d-h.st/K8Q *****


Enclosed in this thread The-Kernel, The Modem,


Thanks

~ oka1

The kernel is here-

http://d-h.st/yiw

The Modem is here-

http://d-h.st/EK8

Hi oka1,
I just got my phone yesterday and installed a N7100 rom by mistake which overwrote the modem i am assuming from Android Revolution HD and needed to go back to AT&T stock rom. I would like to check if this is a working ODIN image of the AT&T Note 2 because I see that your post is dated for 18 Sep 2012 and the Note 2 for AT&T arriving just yesterday. Can you please confirm that this is a valid AT&T Note 2 ODIN image?

Anxiously waiting for your reply.
 
turilo
Old
#9  
turilo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 717
Posts: 2,335
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hamilton,Ont

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedomax View Post
just flashed to my Tmo note, will fail flashing...
heard if you remove md5 it will flash
 
rameshgk
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 27
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshgk View Post
Hi oka1,
I just got my phone yesterday and installed a N7100 rom by mistake which overwrote the modem i am assuming from Android Revolution HD and needed to go back to AT&T stock rom. I would like to check if this is a working ODIN image of the AT&T Note 2 because I see that your post is dated for 18 Sep 2012 and the Note 2 for AT&T arriving just yesterday. Can you please confirm that this is a valid AT&T Note 2 ODIN image?

Anxiously waiting for your reply.
Just thought of dropping by and leaving a thank you note as it is working for AT&T Note 2.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Slide Dial Replacement Dialer Lets You Make Calls from Anywhere

If you frequently make phone calls, your dialer (aka phone app)is one of the … more

Navigate with Your Samsung Gear 2 Using DMA Navi Watch

Whether you’re travelling to a new destination or exploring some previously … more

Xperia Z1 Stereo Speaker Mod, Cell Phone Unlocking Legal Again! – XDA Developer TV

Cell Phone Unlocking is legal again!! That and much … more

[OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update

It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more