Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 46,643 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][JB]BlackJelly V 1.01 LK3 - 12/06/12

Tip us?
 
mixxy
Old
#11  
mixxy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 107
Posts: 512
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: T.Dot
downloading now. Thanks for the new juicy rom. Are there working LTE toggles for Canadian carriers included?
 
graffixnyc
Old
#12  
graffixnyc's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4579
Posts: 5,509
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm View Post
Does it have the 15 toggle mod?
Not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
downloading now. Thanks for the new juicy rom. Are there working LTE toggles for Canadian carriers included?
It's based off the LI3 leak. If there was a toggle on stock then it should be there. I have not added any toggles or anything yet or removed anything toogle related (I think haha).

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect." -Henry Hill

Devices:
 


Current Phones:
HTC One M8 Gray 32GB + 128GB SD
Oppo Find 7a 16GB + 64GB Card
OnePlus One

Current Tablets:
Sony Z Ultra GPe (Phone but use as a tablet)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb


All new members should watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA


Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/graffixnyc

G+: http://gplus.to/graffixnyc
 
mixxy
Old
#13  
mixxy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 107
Posts: 512
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: T.Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc View Post
Not yet.



It's based off the LI3 leak. If there was a toggle on stock then it should be there. I have not added any toggles or anything yet or removed anything toogle related (I think haha).
Alrighty. My damn binary counter is so high since ive been flashing off the rocker for the past 2 weeks. At least 5-10 times a day. Im getting afraid my phone will break lol.
 
graffixnyc
Old
#14  
graffixnyc's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4579
Posts: 5,509
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
Alrighty. My damn binary counter is so high since ive been flashing off the rocker for the past 2 weeks. At least 5-10 times a day. Im getting afraid my phone will break lol.
haha I'm the same way. Between my i9300 and my i747 I feel like I'm constantly flashing.. I'm afraid I'm gonna get recovery screen burn in because I'm in recovery so much. haha

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect." -Henry Hill

Devices:
 


Current Phones:
HTC One M8 Gray 32GB + 128GB SD
Oppo Find 7a 16GB + 64GB Card
OnePlus One

Current Tablets:
Sony Z Ultra GPe (Phone but use as a tablet)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb


All new members should watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA


Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/graffixnyc

G+: http://gplus.to/graffixnyc
 
mixxy
Old
#15  
mixxy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 107
Posts: 512
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: T.Dot
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc View Post
haha I'm the same way. Between my i9300 and my i747 I feel like I'm constantly flashing.. I'm afraid I'm gonna get recovery screen burn in because I'm in recovery so much. haha
LMAO. haha. The joy of android. Btw, just booted up. Loving the graphics. Seems just as smooth as the Aristosdemos rom. Looks very very nice though. Great work. My fav part, the small font. I hate large writing haha.

PS. I would trade my 747M for a i9300 any day. I have access to LTE, but im on an old grandfathered HSPA+ unlimited plan...just cant give it up.
 
graffixnyc
Old
#16  
graffixnyc's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4579
Posts: 5,509
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
LMAO. haha. The joy of android. Btw, just booted up. Loving the graphics. Seems just as smooth as the Aristosdemos rom. Looks very very nice though. Great work. My fav part, the small font. I hate large writing haha.

PS. I would trade my 747M for a i9300 any day. I have access to LTE, but im on an old grandfathered HSPA+ unlimited plan...just cant give it up.
Thanks! I was up until 6am EST this morning working on it. I figured if I was up that late working on it I might as well share it

I cant count how many bootloops I got trying to get the theme over correctly. It would be more complete if I could get the XML files in systemui over without a bootloop. I'm going to keep working on it though for sure I firgured for a 1st release it was pretty far along theme wise

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect." -Henry Hill

Devices:
 


Current Phones:
HTC One M8 Gray 32GB + 128GB SD
Oppo Find 7a 16GB + 64GB Card
OnePlus One

Current Tablets:
Sony Z Ultra GPe (Phone but use as a tablet)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb


All new members should watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA


Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/graffixnyc

G+: http://gplus.to/graffixnyc
 
wali01x
Old
#17  
wali01x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1069
Posts: 1,154
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brampton, Ontario

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc View Post
Thanks! I was up until 6am EST this morning working on it. I figured if I was up that late working on it I might as well share it

I cant count how many bootloops I got trying to get the theme over correctly. It would be more complete if I could get the XML files in systemui over without a bootloop. I'm going to keep working on it though for sure I firgured for a 1st release it was pretty far along theme wise
imagine how many days we've stayed up. we're like zombies now ughhhhhhhh oo ughhhhh *bites*

IF WE HELPED YOU OUT HIT THE THANKS BUTTON.
 
graffixnyc
Old
#18  
graffixnyc's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4579
Posts: 5,509
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New York City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wali01x View Post
imagine how many days we've stayed up. we're like zombies now ughhhhhhhh oo ughhhhh *bites*
hehe Yeah, I can imagine. I've have days like that myself. My first ever project was porting CWR to the dell streak 7. It was my first experience doing anything dev related and also my first experience with Linux so you can imagine how that went. I think I was up for 72 hours straight and most of that time was spent resetting up linux because I screwed something up and couldnt figure out how to fix it. lol

I have to say the i747 leak is running much better/smoother than the latest LI5 i9300 JB leak(at least for me).

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why? It was outta respect." -Henry Hill

Devices:
 


Current Phones:
HTC One M8 Gray 32GB + 128GB SD
Oppo Find 7a 16GB + 64GB Card
OnePlus One

Current Tablets:
Sony Z Ultra GPe (Phone but use as a tablet)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb


All new members should watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmvCpR45LKA


Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/graffixnyc

G+: http://gplus.to/graffixnyc
 
wali01x
Old
#19  
wali01x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1069
Posts: 1,154
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brampton, Ontario

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc View Post
hehe Yeah, I can imagine. I've have days like that myself. My first ever project was porting CWR to the dell streak 7. It was my first experience doing anything dev related and also my first experience with Linux so you can imagine how that went. I think I was up for 72 hours straight and most of that time was spent resetting up linux because I screwed something up and couldnt figure out how to fix it. lol

I have to say the i747 leak is running much better/smoother than the latest LI5 i9300 JB leak(at least for me).
very true, and yeah you must've needed like 20x cups of coffee and energy bars

IF WE HELPED YOU OUT HIT THE THANKS BUTTON.
 
citizen416
Old
#20  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 55
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Toronto
Thank you for the great work. I have a few questions related to your ROM.

1. Can someone confirm that this works with LTE?
2. Do I need to flash new radios or modems for this build?

Thanks again
MT V220 / MT SLVR / NK 6280 / HTC TyTn II / SE x1a / iPhone 3G / BB 9000 / SE x10a / iPhone 4 / Samsung GS3

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes