This is a megathread containing all of the CM9 builds. The first post is straight CM9, someone commits an update and I build it for you people to enjoy. The second post is built by antp121 which has some cool things added (like center clock and Google Now). The third post is built by kryptik06 which has some theming and other cool stuff. The fourth post is by apophis9283 which has a few things added. The fifth post is by Snuzo, which has a custom kernel and other optimizing features added. When you post a question, please remember to mention which one you are on just to make things easier!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________
Built directly from source, no modifications whatsoever.
But you aren't here for screenshots are you? You are here for........................
- Lots of bug fixes thanks to our great developers.
- Some sort of audio fix
- init.d support
- Front camera adjustment to fix Google hangouts and Skype
- Multitouch fix
- Bluetooth wakelock fix
- WiFi fix
- Bluetooth media fix
- Mobile data fix
- Reduce screen flicker and flash
AmonRa Recovery rename to "PH98IMG.zip", place on root of SD card, and flash in bootloader.
Instructions for S-OFF:
- Download the latest build and place on SD card.
- Download GAPPS and place on SD card.
- Flash CM9 in recovery.
- Flash GAPPS right after.
- Reboot and enjoy!
Instructions for S-ON:
- Download the latest build.
- Download GAPPS.
- Download this and rename to PH98IMG.zip S-ON boot.img (Thanks to luis86dr) and place on the root of your external SD.
Md5 = 5a223692ae51ec69110974f9f06ad73b
- Reboot to recovery.
- Flash CM9.
- Flash GAPPS.
- Reboot to bootloader and install the PH98IMG (if you get a "parsing" error, extract the boot.img from the zip and flash with fastboot)
- Reboot system and enjoy!
- MHL HDMI does not work, because MHL is not a part of CM9. So don't complain that it doesn't work.
- Bluetooth calling, media works.
- Most everything works, occasional freezes or reboots. (Very sparse)
Enable GPU rendering in Developer options to make the keyboard lag go away!
CM9 Unoffical Build 10/1/2012
CM9 Unoffical Build 9/28/2012
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/21/2012
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/18/2012
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/12/2012
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/11/2012
CM9 Unofficial Build 9/10/2012