Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Firmware ATRIX HD MB886 AT&T ICS 4.0.4 "New Update 09/13"

Tip us?

grafyman
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
I flash using rsd 6.1.4 and all problems solved.

Sent from my ATRIX using xda premium

Blue Bell
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Will this work with RSDLite 5.7?

popfan
Old
Thanks Meter 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bell View Post
Will this work with RSDLite 5.7?
Yes, but if it errors then switch to the newer version
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - Rooted - Thanks Geohot!!

Rooted Atrix HD

Stupid brother broke it - Captivate I897 - build 1010
HellyBeaned

Sorry Sony Xperia Ion

DasUberKraut
Old
(Last edited by DasUberKraut; 2nd January 2013 at 07:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I also have this issue.

I just got my second Atrix HD yesterday in the mail because my first one the LCD cracked on it after 3 weeks. At any rate….I had absolutely no trouble rooting the first time around. OTA update came through no problems what so ever. Didn’t have to unfreeze any bloatware or use OTA RootKeeper.

Here’s where it gets stupid. New phone came and I did the OTA update before rooting without even thinking about it. Tried to revert back to stock rom. Now I keep gettin fastboot screen. RSD won’t flash back. I can’t even do factory reset. Still get the fasboot screen.

Any help? Do I need to just send it back and tell them it didn’t work out of the box?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT : Would I be better off opening up both phones and swapping the Motherboards? Or would they check the IMEI's and punish me for switching them out?

SirHoover2010
Old
Thanks Meter 238

DONATE TO ME
Hard to say. I'd say tell them it didn't work out of the box. Then again that is just me.

Sent from my Atrix HD using Tapatalk 2
Check out my blog and find out how I feel about different devices! Updated 3/18/13

http://www.blogger.com/profile/01655188598107865327

Follow me?

https://twitter.com/LoganHoover2010/
The Following User Says Thank You to SirHoover2010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DasUberKraut
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHoover2010 View Post
Hard to say. I'd say tell them it didn't work out of the box. Then again that is just me.

Sent from my Atrix HD using Tapatalk 2
I didn't realize it when I posted in another thread about the AHD Utility that you were the author of the page I downloaded it from. I tried to find contact info for you on the download page. At any rate...From what I read alot of people are having success getting back to a working phone with the utility and getting rid of the fast boot screen. Do you have a read me file or some instructions on how the utility works? I've clicked on the various files in the .zip but nothing does anything as far as asking you connect the phone or to even flash files. Help would be awesome...

I know, I know...everyone will say if you don't understand it don't do it... Touche'
I actually ran into the locked phone when I did the beats audio installer...I succesfully flashed back to stock rom with RSD and was fine for a couple months...I just got sick of the crack LCD so I finally broke down and called insurance.

The phone works...it's just going through the fastboot screen every time. So I know it's not completely bricked.

cutdaubac
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I purchased ATRIX HD some days ago. It's running JB. So please help me how to roll back ICS.with Firmware ATRIX HD MB886 AT&T ICS 4.0.4.
Thanks so much.

Aman27deep
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutdaubac View Post
I purchased ATRIX HD some days ago. It's running JB. So please help me how to roll back ICS.with Firmware ATRIX HD MB886 AT&T ICS 4.0.4.
Thanks so much.
You can't.

DasUberKraut
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: Firmware ATRIX HD MB886 AT&T ICS 4.0.4 "New Update 09/13"

Good luck cutdaubac....

This forum is useless. People don't help at all. They only care about their own existence.

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

mattlgroff
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2365

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Firmware ATRIX HD MB886 AT&T ICS 4.0.4 "New Update 09/13"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasUberKraut View Post
Good luck cutdaubac....

This forum is useless. People don't help at all. They only care about their own existence.

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app
On Jellybean Atrix HD firmware there is currently no known root exploit to help him with.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Use the forums!
Owner of Batakang. Recognized Developer at XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to mattlgroff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]