Have you ever downloaded some images from internet and then uploaded them again to your Facebook Album? Here are the typical steps you have to do for that:
- Open the website by a browser
- Long click image and select download option from popup menu to pull the images to the local storage
- Open Android Gallery (or Facebook) and hardly find the downloaded images from hundred of images stored in the device.
- Select the downloaded images and push them to Facebook album again.
- Pick a Facbook album to upload
- Manually type the caption for each image
Do you feel tired of doing several extra steps to finish the such simple task?
WebMine is now available on Google Play to help you complete the task with just few taps.
- Browse the website by WebMine or you can share the URL to WebMine from other browsers
- Select each image you like just by a tap on it. As soon as the image is selected, its caption is also automatically extracted from the webpage or you can tap another sentence in the page to replace. Moreover, you can edit the caption as you want.
- Pick a Facebook Album which listed by WebMine to upload selected images or create a new album as your wish.
- Directly upload the images without downloading them first.
As explained above, WebMine not only offer you fewer steps to share the web photo to your favorite social network but also extract and add the image caption automatically without tiring copy&paste or manually typing. Please experience a pure FREE WebMine application in Google Play at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...b2mine.webmine
Any comments are welcome and appreciated to help me improve the application. Thanks in advance.