Here is a list of a few things to know about how I want this thread to be:
- First of all, everybody is more than welcome to share settings, knowledge or any useful informations that could help someone. XDA is all about helping each other.
- No Question is too stupid. Feel free to ask anything that is related to the kernel. I specified KT747 in the title because this is what I personally use but any adjustement made to governors, schedulers and undervolting will work with different kernels that allow you to adjust those settings. So even if you don't use KT747, you're welcome to post here.
- Before posting in this thread, read the entire OP and second post with useful links and informations.
- Finally, be respectful and have fun!
- Begin by telling what is your rom, the date or name of the release, jellybean or ics, AOSP or touchwiz, 4.1.2 or 4.2.1 and also specify which release of KT747 you are using or if you are using another kernel.
- Let us know your general settings: Min/Max frequencies, screen off profile(Mhz and/or governor) and vibration strength.
- Then share with us what governor and I/O scheduler you are using and if you made any adjustements to them.
- If you share adjustements you made on governors or schedulers, you can take screenshots or just write which tunables you change and what values you assigned to it.
- If you share undervolting settings, to avoid huge post with a lot of screenshots,we will do it differently: If you substracted the same amount of mV to every steps, just say how much. If you tweaked every steps separetly, you can type each voltages or you just make sure you have a backup of your settings, go into /sdcard/KTweaker/, copy the lines coresponding to the voltages and share it this way:
Voltage(from 2106 to 96 MHz):
1250 1225 1200 1175 1150 1125 1100 1085 1065 1045 1025 1005 985 965 945 925 905 890 875 860 845 830 815 800 790 780 770 760 750 745.
- To share your KTweaker backup file (/sdcard/KTweaker/). Specify if it is set on boot or not and if it has custom voltages. If you have custom undervoltage setting you better make a backup that is not set on boot or set on boot after 30 seconds. So if some device doesn't take your undervolt values they won't be stock in a bootloop.
Finally, Thanks to Ktoonsez for his amazing kernel that you can find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1756776
You can Donate to Ktoonsez here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/dona....php?u=4325945