Tip us?

alexqueso
Old
Thanks Meter 0
haha

jfhanny
Old
Thanks Meter 1
THE IPHONE 5, like the 4 but taller. that's it. hahahahah!

b4silver
Old
Thanks Meter 15
The only time I will buy an iPhone is when it can download food.

backtrap
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I will only buy the iphone if I need to test my designs for app development purposes.

soopervoo
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Apple did claim that samsung is a copy of apple,
except the part that it is bigger, faster, better, has NFC, MHL, HD resolution, etc.

Biker1
Old
Thanks Meter 1191
Spoke with a Verizon Rep the other day whose family member works in Tech support, and fields the calls coming in from iPhone 5 customers.
I was told that he has over 2 pages of known issues regarding the iPhone 5. I don't know how many issues are on each Page, but it must be a lot.
He mentioned that customers would be well advised to wait until some of these issues are resolved.
That most likely will never happen;
Customers waiting, unless it's on a line, in the rain, during a Hurricane, to purchase one or two, and Apple resolving all the issues.
I did a little research afterward, and see that there are some issues, to say the least.

IF YOU EVER HAVE A SOFT BRICK and/or a BAD FLASH, DON'T PANIC, CLICK HERE!

DON'T FORGET YOUR NANDROID BACKUP IN CASE MURPHY PAYS YOU A VISIT!

T-Mobile S4 (SGH-M919)
Sprint Verizon T-Mobile
Truly Unlimited 4G LTE Data for $20/mo.!

NYS/NYC, USA:
Where LAW ABIDING CITIZENS & Their FAMILIES are UNARMED & DEFENSELESS Against ARMED & DANGEROUS CRIMINALS; NYS: 77,490 VIOLENT CRIMES in 2011!

josh995
Old
Thanks Meter 142
I have a friend who talks so much crap about iPhone, yet got an iPod Touch a few weeks back and raves about how much he LOVES it.

Just shows how ignorant some people are.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Have had way too many phones to list. Currently HTC One on Verizon Wireless.
I like Apple & Android equally. Shocker, I know.
The Following User Says Thank You to josh995 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ooofest
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh995 View Post
I have a friend who talks so much crap about iPhone, yet got an iPod Touch a few weeks back and raves about how much he LOVES it.
We received a hand-me-down iPod touch, which went to the kids.

In drives on a recent family trip, they all wanted our Galaxy S III phones, instead of the Touch. When only one phone was available, they didn't even use the Touch and instead waited for the Samsung.

- ooofest

agolfingcigar
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooofest View Post
We received a hand-me-down iPod touch, which went to the kids.

In drives on a recent family trip, they all wanted our Galaxy S III phones, instead of the Touch. When only one phone was available, they didn't even use the Touch and instead waited for the Samsung.

- ooofest
I am seriously underwhelmed by the Iphone 5

Xmeoff
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Eh, Apple this Samsung that. When Apple clears up most of the 5's issues, Apple fans and Android fans will still complain about each other. So long as there is competition we still keep on getting newer tech. The arguments on the different forums is funny as hell. Reminds me of the verbal battles ppl would have at the speed shop or the bar; Chevy vs Ford vs Dodge vs Foreign cars. Pissing contests are always good for a laugh when you sit on the side and watch the BS fly.

The Following User Says Thank You to Xmeoff For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]