No registration required

Other device discussions and upgrading

OP KennyG123

8th October 2012, 01:21 AM   |  #21  
Flag Southern Maryland
Thanks Meter: 255

1,126 posts
More
Hey GS3 owners, I have an upgrade in November and am wondering what your thoughts are on the gs3 after owning it for a few months. I would get the Gnote 2 but Samsung is going to halt the releasing of their proprietary code so getting aosp to work will be much harder.

Sent from my Rezound using xda app-developers app
13th October 2012, 06:08 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
In my view iphone have way more better support then any android phone and that's why iphone will be better for sure.
15th October 2012, 08:30 AM   |  #23  
Flag GunRu
Thanks Meter: 402

1,053 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadline-007

In my view iphone have way more better support then any android phone and that's why iphone will be better for sure.

Judging by your post you are probably were either squinting to type this comment or You definitely need that extra support feature.... LOL j/k, had to say something....
15th October 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadline-007

Support from who Apple?? I would beg to differ, the forum you're on now offers better andriod support then Apple could ever give the iPhone IMO
16th October 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 10

94 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabuc88

Support from who Apple?? I would beg to differ, the forum you're on now offers better andriod support then Apple could ever give the iPhone IMO

...and the best part is, it's FREE! Sure apple will gladly troubleshoot and fix your iPhone but for a fee.
17th October 2012, 08:59 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 113

288 posts
Iphone 5 - still no removable battery and SD card. Laughable.
18th October 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 11

43 posts
Yet the norm for Nexus devices is to also have a non-removable battery and no expandable memory. Hehe. Love Nexus devices though!
18th October 2012, 01:53 AM   |  #28  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 24

204 posts
More
So I had a pretty strange experience with my galaxy S3 tonight, it started freaking out at my neighbors house, the browser wouldn't respond so I pulled the battery and when I turned it back on there was a lock that was unlocked, and it said custom below it. I was shocked and I scoffed because I've not done anything to my phone yet,
19th October 2012, 05:05 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 16

46 posts
Hey guys.. new to the xda board but no stranger to the online forum world.. it's only fitting my first post is in an iPhone bashing thread Only area I'd give it the upper edge is the display and fluidity of the UI.
19th October 2012, 06:43 AM   |  #30  
Flag 303
Thanks Meter: 27

337 posts
More
Has anybody see the Blendtec video where they blend the iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3? The iPhone 5 literally shredded to pieces way before the GS3 did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtrain88

Hey guys.. new to the xda board but no stranger to the online forum world.. it's only fitting my first post is in an iPhone bashing thread Only area I'd give it the upper edge is the display and fluidity of the UI.

Idk...I really love my GS3's display and a customizable UI with widgets and live wallpapers

Sent from my SCH-I535

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread