[ROM] [TF300 "Port"] Mysticial ROM v1 for TF700 and TF300 [9-17-2012]
You can revert to the ICS bootloader with the .30 firmware using the information here as a guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post31217902
More importantly the new bootloader allows you to boot stock TF300 JB so you can flash back to my ROM if you like. My ROM does NOT touch the bootloader.
Thanks goes to saltxyz for this find.
Mysticial ROM v1 for TF700 and TF300
Thanks and credit to scrosler for his base located here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1881042
Thanks rdejager for his suggestions on kernel kitchens.
And thanks everyone who took the plunge and helped test out the TF300 JB firmware.
1. I am not responsible for any issues this may cause your device and won't be held for any soft-bricks, hard-bricks, boot loops, exploding pets or Resonance Cascades.
2. You MUST be using the JB bootloader for this ROM to work. (At least I think)
Rooted - credit to scrosler
De-Odex'ed - credit to scrosler
Busybox - credit to scrosler
init.d support - credit to scrosler
Ext 4 optimizations - credit to scrosler
Re-enabled TruMedia and SRS3D
ro.sf.lcd_density=160 by default
Re-enabled TF700 camera bitrates
What Works/Doesn't Work
Just about everything else
What Doesn't Work:
Mirror 1: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/83380328/Mys...20ROM%20v1.zip
Mirror 2: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9y...3JRVVJ1MDQyTDQ
1. Power off your tablet
2. Download the ROM
3. Copy the ROM to your MicroSD card or Internal Storage
4. Insert the MicroSD card in your tablet
5. Boot your tablet into Recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down AND Power for 5 seconds
6. A message will inform you that you have 5 seconds to enter Recovery; press Volume Up before the 5 seconds expire
7. Perform a backup from Custom Recovery
8. Wipe EVERYTHING except MicroSD card and Internal Storage
9. From your recovery menu press Install and select the ROM
10. Wait until the install process ends and then restart your device
RECOMMENDED but Optional Steps:
Seriously wipe EVERYTHING but MicroSD and Internal Storage