* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Please let me know of any issues you may run into.
Kit Kat compatibility
Prevent scroll drifting in swipe recovery
minui: Allow devices to blank/unblank using LCD backlight
verifier: update to support certificates using SHA-256
Start healthd in recovery
copy logs to cache more aggressively
fix adb secure in recovery
fix mounting vold managed partitions
Add option: quick install from last location
allow clean reboots
Do data/media checks first in format_device()
Add support for performance control
Define paths for recovery settings files in a separate header
Adjust font size for tf700t 240dpi
su: Update for latest su daemon compatibility
install: Support downgrade scenarios
install: Fix possible overflow condition in the updater "scanner"
correctly mount tmpfs as /tmp in recovery
Use cat for adb backup
Fix up bu restore
New mount/format capabilities function for Mounts menu
Enable perf mode only in tar(.gz) compress/extract wrappers
Do not use performance mode during package install
Fix mkfs.f2fs calling in roots
Fix recovery reboot command by adding the init sys.powerctl property
A couple of days ago, we talked about how the Android 4.4.2 upgrade for the HTC … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?