Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
I got one a couple days ago. I feel impressed at first touch, the quality of assembly is good, it feel firmly.
What I like
1. The design and the dimension is good, not too big thin or thick.
2. The screen solution is good, but the shade of color look bit blue.
3. for gaming, I have tried on Asphalt 6 and Dead trigger, so smooth.
4. Speaker is loud enough to hear and the quality of sound and phone, for me, is acceptable.
What I don't like
1. The screen has white light around the corner of screen, It doesn't make a screen completely black as It should be when compare to LED screen
2. Auto brightness is too sensitive, it adjust the light to quick. when I scroll the screen with forefinger and my middle finger shade on the sensor, less than a sec, it already adjust the light.
3. The seller gave me the wrong spec, this phone does not support WCDMA on 850 but 900 mhz
4. I don't understand while the make the CPU go high at 1001mhz all the time when charging.
Other things look good, I still need more time, but for just less than $200 I thought it is really worth to have one.