I'm not responsible of your Incorrect flashing of a recovery that can brick your device! Do not install this recovery if you don't know what you are doing with your phone.
This is latest TWRP build for LG P500 which have full touch support.
Team Win Recovery Project 2.2, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
CHANGELOG (for 220.127.116.11 compared to 18.104.22.168):
Significantly improved sd-ext handling (ext partitions on sdcards)
Changes to kinetic scrolling in file selectors
Fixed a problem with using periods in backup names
Fixed problems in XML layouts with mounting system and USB storage
Fixed a problem with unmounting a partition before formatting during restore
Add Jelly Bean decrypt support
Updated 320x480 theme to match others (thanks to Llewelyn)
Improve "symlinking" of /data/media to either /sdcard or /emmc
Added sanitizing of device IDs for invalid characters (thanks to bigbiff)
Fixed free space calculation when switching backup devices on /data/media devices
Fixed a problem with using OpenRecoveryScript to create a backup without providing a backup name
Who tired of scrolling through huge lists of files in ClockworkMod with the volume rocke,
want a recovery with a graphical interface that can controlled using the touchscreen
ScreenShots:(from my P500)
- FULL TOUCH SCREEN SUPPORT
- Graphical touchscreen interface with buttons and drag-to-scroll!
- Ability to save custom recovery settings
- New: Integrated Terminal Emulator
- Easy one-button cache & dalvik cache clearing after an installation
- Default partitions to back up
- Default zip folder location
- Default color theme
- Default Time Zone
- Zip Signature Verification
- Zip md5 Verification
- Compressed backups that can save you up to 50% disk space
- New: Custom names for backups, rename and delete backups inside recovery
- Ability to flash multiple zips in one go
- Ability to select which individual partitions to backup, and restore.
- Ability to choose compression or no compression backups.
- Ability to auto restore GAPPS on zip flash
- Ability to auto reboot after successful flashes
- Battery Level and Timestamp
- File Manager that allows you to move, copy, delete and rename files and change their permissions
- Reboot into bootloader
- ADB support
- Detailed logfile
1) download zip file and place on your root of sd card
2) reboot you phone into recovery mode and flash this zip file
3) enjoy twrp recovery
- Can I restore my CWM/Amon ra backups on TWRP?
No you can't. but other way is: flash CWM, restore a backup, flash TWRP, create new backup, repeat.
I have tested install,wipe and backup and it's working good, If you have found a bug post here but don't post common twrp bugs.
- Dees_Troy and other all Twrp team - for making this recovery
- Cyanogenmod team - used cm7 device folder to compile this recovery