Discussions of all ota leaks

Tip us?

monkeypaws
Old
Thanks Meter 384
Default Re: Discussions of all ota leaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay4mont78 View Post
I object, before, I would get almost two days with my battery beforw the update, now I get about a day with it, and thats with minimal use. My question was if anyone can.extract the modem/ radios update to flash with odin. I reverted back to the uvdlja updaye when it was back In oct 2012, when jb was updated from the stock.rom from 4.0.4, this new one is bs, batt is terrible, I dont even use my phone that much and it drains with barely any use.

Sent from my SGH-T999
There is a modem thread already. Somewhere in the stickies in devwlopment I think.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugattixda View Post
"Access to the software update is provided to users in the order in which they requested it. Try later"

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This must be 4.1.2
Seriously. ? Use the kies pc/mac app if you can download it.

juny51
Old
Thanks Meter 29

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypaws View Post
There is a modem thread already. Somewhere in the stickies in devwlopment I think.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Seriously. ? Use the kies pc/mac app if you can download it.

I got my s3 about two weeks ago I was also getting that message when I looked for update . I kept trying and it eventually went through BUT IT WAS NOT 4.1.2. Supposedly its a update that fix some security issues, I think its a update that preps up for the 4.1.2 update

scifan
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Samsung seems to have seriously locked down the leaks/beta's...

boni7010
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Iam on Mexico, so a friend have the same samsung galaxy SIII, but he buy from "telcel" and have the version 4.1.2 with all the new features.. so, Iam very angry, because my unlocked Tmobile phone ( and I use on mexico too ) cant get that update !!!

please any tellme why?

thanks...

monkeypaws
Old
Thanks Meter 384

Quote:
Originally Posted by boni7010 View Post
Iam on Mexico, so a friend have the same samsung galaxy SIII, but he buy from "telcel" and have the version 4.1.2 with all the new features.. so, Iam very angry, because my unlocked Tmobile phone ( and I use on mexico too ) cant get that update !!!

please any tellme why?

thanks...
Well arw you using a non tmobile sim card and service. If will only push updates if you are registered on the tmobile network. There is a firmware thread in the stickies section of development. Ypu can find out how to manually update that way.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeypaws For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scifan
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:

please any tellme why?

thanks...
Perhaps he has an international S3 w/ an Exynos quad core cpu which Samsung already pushed 4.1.2 out for?

monkeypaws
Old
Thanks Meter 384

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifan View Post
Perhaps he has an international S3 w/ an Exynos quad core cpu which Samsung already pushed 4.1.2 out for?
Well he said " my unlocked tmobile phone". ...? Confused.

scifan
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypaws View Post
Well he said " my unlocked tmobile phone". ...? Confused.

yeah, but he also referenced his friend with a phone on a carrier I haven't heard of before in Mexico... thought perhaps it was an international phone... dunno

boni7010
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifan View Post
yeah, but he also referenced his friend with a phone on a carrier I haven't heard of before in Mexico... thought perhaps it was an international phone... dunno
the samsung galaxy SIII ( on Mexico from company called "telcel" ) have this version I9300 maybe for that reason have the last android version....
The Following User Says Thank You to boni7010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scifan
Old
Thanks Meter 122
Quote:
the samsung galaxy SIII ( on Mexico from company called "telcel" ) have this version I9300 maybe for that reason have the last android version....
That would be it...

The Following User Says Thank You to scifan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]