- Supports all/most DPIs
- Written in C and C++, compiled with GCC
- Support for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux/Unix
- Supports .9.png (draw9patch) (nine) converting/resizing
- Convert drawables into multiple densities automatically
- Saves you time!Supported DPIs:
- Download the tool below for your OS
- Make sure you have Java installed
- That's it! Enjoy!Usage:
- *no argument* (load console menu)
- -c (convert)
- -h (display help)
- -v (display tool version)
- setup (to modify settings)
- You can use all the parameters in settings.ini as arguments when executing ART.jar.
Ex: "java -jar ART.jar convert_destinations ldpi"
- You can supply multiple convert_destinations by adding a comma ","
- Technically you could use this tool for iPhone by defining your own formats and defining the convert_source_path and convert_destination_path in the settings.
Credits & Thanks to:
- All credits to: kevinkamps