Originally Posted by spliter200
i keep getting daemon daemon not running starting on port 5037 daemon started successfully, then nothing happens? anyone know the problem. kindle fire hd i just got it today from best buy
then i tried in my laptop and it says ADB drivers failed to installed properly to install them manually. so it does not work in my desktop nor laptop.
I had the same problem. You should install ADB tools. Just gooogle it. After that put an .ini file in specific folder. And after that it will work.
As for the messege you get from your PC, it is ok. I got this messege too, but the drivers are ok.
Originally Posted by Strothmann
Thanks for the tip
now hjas the line in it,
"# ANDROID 3RD PARTY USB VENDOR ID LIST -- DO NOT EDIT.
# USE 'android update adb' TO GENERATE.
# 1 USB VENDOR ID PER LINE.
- HTC Droid DNA (rooted, ROMed)
- HTC One X 32GB - ARHD x.x.x (best one)
- Amazon's Kindle Fire HD 7 (stock, root)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) - Stock.
- Samsung Galaxy Note (at&t) - Stock(still waiting for stock JB).
- Samsung Infuse 4G - MIUI 2.3
- HTC Sensation 4G TMO - Android Revolution 3.6.5,
- Samsung Captivate - Cognition 5.