5,594,564 Members 32,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ICS for lt28AT

Tip us?

thanitos
Old
(Last edited by thanitos; 19th September 2012 at 05:57 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Default ICS for lt28AT

Ics came out today for the AT version of the ion, got it through SuS, version 4.0.4 Build number 6.1.c.1.105

Edit- Just got a new update for .107 lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thanitos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

OmegaDog
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanitos View Post
Ics came out today for the AT version of the ion, got it through SuS, version 4.0.4 Build number 6.1.c.1.105

Edit- Just got a new update for .107 lol

Yep-I got it too!!! SWEET

wolf0491
Old
Thanks Meter 72
How's it work? Faster or better than LT28H?

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app
Phones:
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 (Broken)
Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 (broken USB connector)
running FreeX10 2.2.1
HTC Inspire 4G (Has weird sim card reader issue)
running Sabsa Prime ICS 4.0.3
Motorola Atrix 4G
running CM10 JB
Sony Xperia Ion
Running Stock ROM
Sony Xperia Z (purple ;])
Running Stock Rom

Tablet:
ASUS Eee Pad transformer
Running Team EOS Nightlies JB 4.1.2

thanitos
Old
(Last edited by thanitos; 19th September 2012 at 06:12 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Two new options in the Service info settings, We've got Factory Charging and DTCP-IP No clue what the last one is lol.

Quadrant score for full benchmark is 3296, CPU 6387, MEM 3378, I/O 4571, 2d 267, 3d 1879

I haven't used the 28h on my 28at but its smooth, runs fine, snappier transitions I like it.

wolf0491
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Well I'm not switching unless that can also be rooted and deodoxed haha

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app
Phones:
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 (Broken)
Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 (broken USB connector)
running FreeX10 2.2.1
HTC Inspire 4G (Has weird sim card reader issue)
running Sabsa Prime ICS 4.0.3
Motorola Atrix 4G
running CM10 JB
Sony Xperia Ion
Running Stock ROM
Sony Xperia Z (purple ;])
Running Stock Rom

Tablet:
ASUS Eee Pad transformer
Running Team EOS Nightlies JB 4.1.2

petes67bird
Old
Thanks Meter 14
can someone check and see if Google talk and if voice dial er works after upgrading from gingerbread to the new .105 update, the 107 isn't available to me yet. I have heard that both those functions got disabled in the new update and if that is the case I will not be updating. Thanks in advance

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

By voice dialer I mean through a blue tooth headset. Thanks

thanitos
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanitos View Post
Two new options in the Service info settings, We've got Factory Charging and DTCP-IP No clue what the last one is lol.

Quadrant score for full benchmark is 3296, CPU 6387, MEM 3378, I/O 4571, 2d 267, 3d 1879

I haven't used the 28h on my 28at but its smooth, runs fine, snappier transitions I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petes67bird View Post
can someone check and see if Google talk and if voice dial er works after upgrading from gingerbread to the new .105 update, the 107 isn't available to me yet. I have heard that both those functions got disabled in the new update and if that is the case I will not be updating. Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

By voice dialer I mean through a blue tooth headset. Thanks

Google Talk as in the "Talk" App? That is still there as for voice dialer I'm not sure, BT is in the car but I can check latter tonight if no one else has by that time.
Taking out dialing over BT seems stupid at best, it's a good safety feature so I don't see why they would take it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to thanitos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

petes67bird
Old
Thanks Meter 14
They are saying you can't even use the blue tooth to call contacts like when you press the blue tooth ans speak something like "call Matt on mobile.". With the talk app they are saying video calling no longer works. Hopefully someone can check these out for me. Thanks again

randy_c
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Post the firmware just in case please
Xperia ZL & Lumia 920 & Iphone 5

Xperia S Xperia Ion Xperia TX Xperia P
Samsung Focus Flash
Iphone 4S/
Iphone 4 / Samsung Capivate
Iphone 3GS/ Iphone 3G
Xperia X1
Samsung Omina

Spectre51
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1267

DONATE TO ME
I am updating right now and will check.

Just as a side note I contact my friend at Sony regarding the update and he happened to be in a meeting with the AT&T guys. The AT&T guys didn't even know the update got pushed out yet. They told him they expected it to go out later this week. Who cares as long as its out. Hopefully the smartdock gets detected by the AT&T firmware unlike the International.

I'm gonna try updating now and will have a ftf available shortly (as long as I get the update notification)

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

The AT&T firmware doesn't include the Backup & Restore app so you can do the simple root procedure. So you have to install the Backup & Restore app. Here is a link to it. Just extract and install both apps then you can do the root procedure: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44704/backuprestore.zip

Current Phones/Tablets:
Xperia Z1 // Xperia Z Ultra // Lumia 1020 // Xperia Z // Xperia Tablet Z // Surface Pro
Accessories
Sony Smartwatch MN2 // Sony Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1 // Smart Bluetooth Handset SBH52 // Z Ultra Power Cover CP12
Past Phones/Tablets:
iPhone 1st Gen/3GS/4S // Nexus One // Dell Streak // Atrix 4g // Lumia 900, 920 // Xperia Play, S, P, ion, TL // iPad 1, 3

Click here for my Xperia firmware downloads.
Use the Thanks button if I helped.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spectre51 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]