FORUMS

Google Now Marches Forward with ‘Now on Tap’

When Google Now was announced three years ago, it revolutionized the mobile … more

I/O 2015: Google Announces App Link Enhancements

During the Google I/O Keynote, VP of Engineering Dave Burke announced that the Android … more

Google Announces its IoT platform titled ‘Brillo’

A few days ago, a leak highlighted Google’s foray into the Internet … more

Android M Adds “Doze” Deep Sleeping

Android M has answered the call of battery by adding in a deeper sleep implementation … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]

21st September 2012, 04:21 PM |#11  
Nevell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Walterboro
Thanks Meter: 402
 
Donate to Me
More
Erm you should be able to view them from this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nevell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st September 2012, 06:03 PM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevell

Erm you should be able to view them from this thread.

thanks nevell! thats weird it wasnt working for me last night.
is it ok if i contact you to get a price quote for your flashing services if/when i'm done pulling my hair out out of frustration lol.

i'll check out the vids. thanks again.
21st September 2012, 06:09 PM |#13  
Nevell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Walterboro
Thanks Meter: 402
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_phones

thanks nevell! thats weird it wasnt working for me last night.
is it ok if i contact you to get a price quote for your flashing services if/when i'm done pulling my hair out out of frustration lol.

i'll check out the vids. thanks again.

Yes it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nevell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2012, 12:03 AM |#14  
Nevell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Walterboro
Thanks Meter: 402
 
Donate to Me
More
Did everything work out for you?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
22nd September 2012, 03:25 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
So not yet 3G correct.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
22nd September 2012, 03:44 AM |#16  
Nevell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Walterboro
Thanks Meter: 402
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dito33

So not yet 3G correct.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

I can do 3G on the VZW 1 but I'm not going to discuss the method of doing it.
22nd September 2012, 06:12 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
That's all I need to know if is doable and if it's stable steady 3G.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
22nd September 2012, 06:57 AM |#18  
Nevell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Walterboro
Thanks Meter: 402
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dito33

That's all I need to know if is doable and if it's stable steady 3G.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Look at the second video in the op
The Following User Says Thank You to Nevell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2012, 10:46 AM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
anybody know how to get the data to work on a Sprint galaxy s3 flashed to verizon prepay? I got talk and text working just fine but no data. I keep getting the error 67 message every time i turn my mobile network on
22nd September 2012, 02:24 PM |#20  
Nevell's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Walterboro
Thanks Meter: 402
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmk09

anybody know how to get the data to work on a Sprint galaxy s3 flashed to verizon prepay? I got talk and text working just fine but no data. I keep getting the error 67 message every time i turn my mobile network on

Fix profile 0
The Following User Says Thank You to Nevell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boost, cricket, galaxy siii 3 flash, sprint verizon galaxy siii to page plus cellular, verizon prepaid
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes