Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,351 Members 41,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]

Tip us?

dito33
Old
Thanks Meter 28
What is the average speed up/down if you don't mind.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Nevell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dito33 View Post
What is the average speed up/down if you don't mind.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
I've been getting avg of 2.5 down and 1.02 up

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Follow me on Twitter @pageplusflash

Device
Current Device: Sprint Galaxy S4 Stock Rooted MDL & Galaxy Note 3 Stock
Quadrant: 12301
Device History: Evo Shift 4G, Epic 4G, Evo 4G, Evo 3D, Photon 4G, Epic Touch 4G, Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, HTC EVO, Galaxy S3, Note 2 LTE, Sprint Galaxy S4, HTC ONE(M7), Galaxy Note 3

maxmk09
Old
Thanks Meter 9
do you I need to have it set to Mob+simple or just Simple? when I set it to mobile+simple i get the error 67, but when i set it to just simple i get nothing at all. my active profile is 1 and i have both profiles 0 and 1 setup the same with correct HA keys and AAA keys. I also have only 2 profiles. I did a epic touch just like this and it worked just fine. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nevell
Old
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmk09 View Post
do you I need to have it set to Mob+simple or just Simple? when I set it to mobile+simple i get the error 67, but when i set it to just simple i get nothing at all. my active profile is 1 and i have both profiles 0 and 1 setup the same with correct HA keys and AAA keys. I also have only 2 profiles. I did a epic touch just like this and it worked just fine. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Uncheck profile 1. Set your network type to cdma only in the cdma drop down on cdma ws. This is assuming your on the Sprint version.

Device
Device History: Evo Shift 4G, Epic 4G, Evo 4G, Evo 3D, Photon 4G, Epic Touch 4G, Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, HTC EVO, Galaxy S3, Note 2 LTE, Sprint Galaxy S4, HTC ONE(M7), Galaxy Note 3

maxmk09
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Do I still need to have 1 as the active profile or 0?

Nevell
Old
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Do I still need to have 1 as the active profile or 0?

Device

maxmk09
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I did everything u said to the T and still nothing at all. I got 2 profiles ( 0 and 1) 0 is the active now with ha and aaa keys , 1 is there but not active it also has the ha and aaa keys. its set to mobile+simple and in the drop down in cdmaws i got it set to cdma only. do i need to change anything inside phoneinformation (*#*#4636#*#*)? or hdr/1x selection because it is set to cdma only also instead of hybrid. also note this is a sprint one on ICS

Nevell
Old
(Last edited by Nevell; 23rd September 2012 at 03:16 AM.)
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I did everything u said to the T and still nothing at all. I got 2 profiles ( 0 and 1) 0 is the active now with ha and aaa keys , 1 is there but not active it also has the ha and aaa keys. its set to mobile+simple and in the drop down in cdmaws i got it set to cdma only. do i need to change anything inside phoneinformation (*#*#4636#*#*)? or hdr/1x selection because it is set to cdma only also instead of hybrid. also note this is a sprint one on ICS
Sprint ones have to be set to Simple only and it won't take the shared secrets. So, you have to use vzw as the shared secrets and pass. That's why the 3G won't work on the Sprint one. Can't read the efs file system for the 10.key and a host of other stuff.

Device

maxmk09
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Sprint Galaxy S 3

Nevell
Old
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevell View Post
Sprint ones have to be set to Simple only and it won't take the shared secrets. So, you have to use vzw as the shared secrets and pass. That's why the 3G won't work on the Sprint one. Can't read the efs file system for the 10.key and a host of other stuff.
Quote:
Sprint Galaxy S 3
You replied too fast lol

Device

Tags
boost, cricket, galaxy siii 3 flash, sprint verizon galaxy siii to page plus cellular, verizon prepaid
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe