Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 42,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]

Tip us?

Nevell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarps View Post
So how would one go about flashing an S3 on page plus back over to verizon. Is it as simple as just odin the stock image?
Just set your phone back to R-UIM mode in CDMA WS
Follow me on Twitter @pageplusflash

Device
Current Device: Sprint Galaxy S4 Stock Rooted MDL & Galaxy Note 3 Stock
Quadrant: 12301
Device History: Evo Shift 4G, Epic 4G, Evo 4G, Evo 3D, Photon 4G, Epic Touch 4G, Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, HTC EVO, Galaxy S3, Note 2 LTE, Sprint Galaxy S4, HTC ONE(M7), Galaxy Note 3

mkarps
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevell View Post
Just set your phone back to R-UIM mode in CDMA WS
That's all I gotta do? Got someone who is offering me a pretty penny on a S3, but they want to stay verizon. So just set to r-uim and write it? When they put in their verizon sim it will all work fine on their service?

Nevell
Old
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkarps View Post
That's all I gotta do? Got someone who is offering me a pretty penny on a S3, but they want to stay verizon. So just set to r-uim and write it? When they put in their verizon sim it will all work fine on their service?
That is all you need to do. When they put their SIM card in it will work just how it should.

Device
Device History: Evo Shift 4G, Epic 4G, Evo 4G, Evo 3D, Photon 4G, Epic Touch 4G, Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, HTC EVO, Galaxy S3, Note 2 LTE, Sprint Galaxy S4, HTC ONE(M7), Galaxy Note 3

AlpineMan
Old
Thanks Meter 694
Default Re: [Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]

You don't need to put the original MEID and passwords back?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Flash Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4, S3, S2 to Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

MMS Fix for Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4, S3, S2 on Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

Update Profile/PRL/HFA Fix for Sprint Galaxy Note 3 and S4 flashed to Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

Nevell
Old
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineMan View Post
You don't need to put the original MEID and passwords back?

Why would you need to put the MEID back? The SIM card will reprogram the phone once its back in R-UIM mode.

Device

williamlw
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default txt and calling stopped

anybody have their gs3 on pp stop calling (in and outbound) and txting (in and out), but still have 3g access??

Nevell flashed mine and everything was working fine friday evening, but this morning txt and calling stopped. can browse the web though and no, i am not connected to wi-fi. i can't even call 611. phone is whining about the sim card, which i don't need. anybody seen this?

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13279

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlw View Post
anybody have their gs3 on pp stop calling (in and outbound) and txting (in and out), but still have 3g access??

Nevell flashed mine and everything was working fine friday evening, but this morning txt and calling stopped. can browse the web though and no, i am not connected to wi-fi. i can't even call 611. phone is whining about the sim card, which i don't need. anybody seen this?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1922408
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!

Nevell
Old
Thanks Meter 399

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlw View Post

No worries bro I'll get you sorted out as soon as you respond to my emails.

Device

The Following User Says Thank You to Nevell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AlpineMan
Old
Thanks Meter 694

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevell View Post
Why would you need to put the MEID back? The SIM card will reprogram the phone once its back in R-UIM mode.
If you don't need to put the MEID back, then theoretically, you can put the SIM card on a bad ESN VZW GS3. So this defeats the purpose of VZW enforcing their policy on bad ESN phones. Or am I misunderstanding your comment?

Flash Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4, S3, S2 to Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

MMS Fix for Galaxy Note 3, Note 2, S4, S3, S2 on Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

Update Profile/PRL/HFA Fix for Sprint Galaxy Note 3 and S4 flashed to Sprint, SERO, Boost, Virgin Mobile: CLICK HERE

stangboycic
Old
Thanks Meter 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineMan View Post
If you don't need to put the MEID back, then theoretically, you can put the SIM card on a bad ESN VZW GS3. So this defeats the purpose of VZW enforcing their policy on bad ESN phones. Or am I misunderstanding your comment?

Newsflash everybody. I've experienced this twice before. Most recently I've had a friend report her S3 lost, she got a replacement and the old one is still showing as clean in their database, not sure if they aren't locking out their sim card phones or what. Anybody else seen this happen?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Tags
boost, cricket, galaxy siii 3 flash, sprint verizon galaxy siii to page plus cellular, verizon prepaid
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe