FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[THEME]JB Touchwiz Toggle Mod Themes - Red Theme Added to 23 Toggles!! 01.02.2013

1,847 posts
Thanks Meter: 821
 
By David Dee, Senior Member on 20th September 2012, 05:08 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th September 2012, 01:58 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 821
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by destrorox

So will this also work with rooted lh9?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

I have only tested it on lh1, but that shouldn't stop you from making a nandroid and then giving it a try.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app
 
 
3rd October 2012, 05:40 AM |#12  
itechscs's Avatar
Member
Flag akron
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by destrorox

So will this also work with rooted lh9?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

working fine for me on lh9

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itechscs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd October 2012, 05:15 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotino

First!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Really? People still do the whole "Oh look I was first" thing.
3rd October 2012, 05:26 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
do I have to flash the 15 toggle mod and the circle battery mod to get it both?
Also, Will this also work with a JB Touchwiz?
Last edited by gotnoypi; 3rd October 2012 at 05:29 PM.
3rd October 2012, 06:25 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 821
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnoypi

do I have to flash the 15 toggle mod and the circle battery mod to get it both?
Also, Will this also work with a JB Touchwiz?

Both 15 toggle mods include the circle battery, good point, I have updated the OP.

This mod is for ICS only! I have a JB Touchwiz blue theme here.
3rd October 2012, 08:52 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dee

Both 15 toggle mods include the circle battery, good point, I have updated the OP.

This mod is for ICS only! I have a JB Touchwiz blue theme here.

Thanks!
6th October 2012, 04:02 AM |#17  
woodydog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag OHIO
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Thanks works great on stock rooted h9

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to woodydog For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th October 2012, 04:52 PM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I have applied this theme, however, whenev i restart my phone, the notification bar disappear, any ideal?
6th October 2012, 09:04 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 821
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSkylar

I have applied this theme, however, whenev i restart my phone, the notification bar disappear, any ideal?

This usually happens when you flash a deodexed theme on an odexed rom. Which theme specifically are you flashing? What rom are you on?

If you flashed a deodexed theme, and you are on a stock odexed rom, a quick fix is to go into /system/app/ and delete SystemUI.odex (keep a copy somewhere on your sd card just in case). Then reboot.
Last edited by David Dee; 6th October 2012 at 09:06 PM.
7th October 2012, 04:44 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dee

This usually happens when you flash a deodexed theme on an odexed rom. Which theme specifically are you flashing? What rom are you on?

If you flashed a deodexed theme, and you are on a stock odexed rom, a quick fix is to go into /system/app/ and delete SystemUI.odex (keep a copy somewhere on your sd card just in case). Then reboot.


I flashed the 15 Toggle Stock Style Odexed and Deodexed, currently on stock rooted LH1 (747M). I will try your suggestion and report later.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes