[APP][2.1+] FTP Server Ultimate - FTP, SFTP, FTPS server with multi-user, no-root
Unlike other FTP Server apps we have released an FTP Server with almost all the features you can think of. Some features FTP Server Ultimate has and most other apps don't have:
- Add multiple users: and give every user their own root, allow write access and force stay in given root directory
- Run FTP server over SSL (FTPS Implicit) to have a secure connection
- Or run FTP server over SSH (SFTP) to be even more secure! With even support for Secure Copy (SCP) and public key authentication.
- Run multiple servers at the same time!
- Extensive logging!
- No root needed!
And more features:
- Start/Stop a FTP server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a FTP Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- UTF-8 support
- Optional anonymous access
- The FTP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- No more need for an USB cable
- Share files with other devices
You can download it for free from Google Play (see the link below). I would appreciate it if you could leave a message stating what you think of the app, whether it works ok and whether you are missing anything. Quite some time has been put into it.
FTP Server Ultimate on Google Play
Video review by JIMMYMCGEE:
How come I can't run a server on a port below 1024?
That is a limitation of Android. However, you can try out our app Port Forwarder Ultimate
which allows you to access the server on a port below 1024! So you can for example run it on port 21.
All feedback is welcome!