FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[MOD-CM9] ICS Navigation Bar - Disable Capacitive Light

558 posts
Thanks Meter: 712
 
By Adi_aishiteru, Account currently disabled on 21st September 2012, 02:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd September 2012, 06:02 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_ai****eru

have you succes install my mod ? ..

have you press the THANKS BUTTON ?

Yup.
 
 
22nd September 2012, 07:58 PM |#22  
ImRiYo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
if you have a time please port for miui rom too
i got bootloop after flash on miui
thanks before
22nd September 2012, 11:04 PM |#23  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bandar Lampung
Thanks Meter: 712
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRiYo

if you have a time please port for miui rom too
i got bootloop after flash on miui
thanks before

PM me your your latest framework-res.apk
, it is inside the system/framework/here...
23rd September 2012, 04:17 AM |#24  
ImRiYo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_ai****eru

PM me your your latest framework-res.apk
, it is inside the system/framework/here...

PM sent, please check ur inbox

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
23rd September 2012, 06:51 AM |#25  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bandar Lampung
Thanks Meter: 712
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRiYo

PM sent, please check ur inbox

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

why there are two framework inside rar ?..
which one framework-res.apk 7mb, or framework-miui-res.apk 1 mb
23rd September 2012, 08:19 AM |#26  
Lamington's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Cool navigation bar :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Lamington For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd September 2012, 09:24 AM |#27  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bandar Lampung
Thanks Meter: 712
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamington

Cool navigation bar :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8150 using xda premium

just press the THANKS BUTTON nya gan.. hahaha
24th September 2012, 09:23 AM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Hi,
what buttons/actions can you put on the navigation bar?
May you please provide detailed information?

Thanks a lot!
24th September 2012, 12:04 PM |#29  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Bandar Lampung
Thanks Meter: 712
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [.::MDT::.]

Hi,
what buttons/actions can you put on the navigation bar?
May you please provide detailed information?

Thanks a lot!

default ICS nav bar. : Menu, Home, Search, Back, Recent Appa.
24th September 2012, 04:07 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi_ai****eru

default ICS nav bar. : Menu, Home, Search, Back, Recent Appa.

OK thanks.

Imho I don't find that navbar useful, because we already have on our Samsung Wonder physical buttons for BACK for example...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes