What is F2FS?
What is All-F2FS?
*I am Not responsible for any bricked devices,SD cards or thermonuclear attacks. *Please do some research about what you are doing before you use the tool. *YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
1. Nexus 4 ( Mako ) 2. Nexus 7 2012 Edition ( Grouper)
1. A Mako/Grouper 2. Any 4.4 based ROM with busybox installed 3. Proper F2FS Compatible Recovery and Partition Zip from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2678140 4. Any Windows version and my batch script
1. One Click F2FS Conversion Process 2. All tools included in the Zip file itself 3. Changes only the relevant parts of your updater-script keeping the rest unmodified 4. Compatible boot.img included in the ROM itself 5. Single script for both Nexus 4/ Nexus 7 ( 2012) 6. Error conditions at many places so a noob cant go wrong
***Special note for Stock ROM users***
The script requires busybox and since stock roms dont have busybox the repacked ROM wont boot up. In such a case the best option is try out any other AOSP based ROM
1. Unpack the Zip file you downloaded from Link Below 2. Run F2FS Convertor.bat 3. Select your device 4.Place the Zip in the Extract /Input directory when prompted 5. The script will Unpack your ROM 6. Select option 11 for boot.img supplied with the script or option 12 for cm boot.img and 13 for any other F2FS compatible boot.img 7. Repack your ROM 8. Check NEW F2FS ROM directory for the Repacked ROM 9. Flash and Enjoy 10.Cleanup the working directory cleanup.bat
2) German (Thanks to @mikaole)
V1 : Initial Release
@legolas93 For bringing F2FS to Nexus and also for providing the boot.img for the script @mikaole For the German Translations and extensive testing @jolinnard For the amazing F2FS kernels he is providing @osm0sis For his amazing Android Image Kitchen.The cleanup.bat script is taken from his tool. @fishears For helping out on the kernel side. @USBhost For being the lone tester for the N7 ( 2012 ) @CallMeAldy For the CM trick and his compilation thread And all other beta testers !! Sorry if I forgot anyone from the list !!
Hit the Thanks button if you Like My Work