[ROM] [Nov 1][4.3.1][SmoothROM v5.3]Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stable

OP jamesst20

22nd February 2013, 05:25 PM   |  #3511  
Thanks Meter: 13

63 posts
Re: [ROM][Feb 09][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.4-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohamstergo

having an option to just hide the NavBar, at least, would be great. that way we could use LMT without having to lose the statusbar in expanded desktop mode.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1497558

This works perfect for hiding just the nav bar and using lmt.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to privy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 11:13 PM   |  #3512  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 109

355 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][Feb 09][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.4-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
I use LMT off and on. But it hides the statusbar, that's annoying. An auto hide feature for the navbar will be awesome. ADW launcher is great for swipe-up to hide statusbar and swipe-down to show/open statusbar. ADW + the hide feature will be great. I'm still on 4.3 atm because I'm just not in the mood to wipe and restore, especially since 4.3 is already perfect for me lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 01:01 AM   |  #3513  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 3

87 posts
More
Nightly?
Is this a nightly updated ROM? About how often is it updated?
23rd February 2013, 03:49 AM   |  #3514  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 109

355 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidPlatinum

All of the versions and their upload dates are listed in the OP, under Spoiler

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
23rd February 2013, 05:01 AM   |  #3515  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,129

1,502 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidPlatinum

Nope :P I don't release updates that often but I always make sure they are stable

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jamesst20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 06:36 AM   |  #3516  
Flag North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 362

627 posts
More
Not sure what I am doing wrong here but I just flashed this and it just sits on the boot animation... Am I missing something?
23rd February 2013, 09:48 AM   |  #3517  
Thanks Meter: 6

99 posts
when 4.2.2 going to come please? thank you.
23rd February 2013, 01:03 PM   |  #3518  
Thanks Meter: 9

51 posts
CyanogenMod works on 4.2.2. So James will update SmoothROM when CyanogenMod will make a stable 4.2.2 ROM
23rd February 2013, 02:41 PM   |  #3519  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 5,211

3,451 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok folks I need some help. I was running 4.4 with multi rom twrp everything was awesome until last night. I flashed multi rom ubuntu preview and checked it out. I decided to after install the full Linux version which worked fine also. Problem was that it erased my backups on my nexus 7 (although prior to the install I did save a copy of all backups to my pc whether that will help me or not) So I had no choice but to un root and restore factory stock. Then I re rooted and re flashed everything I had before (non ubuntu) none of my roms will work now. Every single one boot loops. I've tried smooth rom (my favorite) aokp, cm, paranoid android but they all boot loop. What am I missing here? Using the latest twrp multi rom recovery. This is driving me crazy

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
23rd February 2013, 02:56 PM   |  #3520  
Flag Nijmegen
Thanks Meter: 12

79 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbencze

Ok folks I need some help. I was running 4.4 with multi rom twrp everything was awesome until last night. I flashed multi rom ubuntu preview and checked it out. I decided to after install the full Linux version which worked fine also. Problem was that it erased my backups on my nexus 7 (although prior to the install I did save a copy of all backups to my pc whether that will help me or not) So I had no choice but to un root and restore factory stock. Then I re rooted and re flashed everything I had before (non ubuntu) none of my roms will work now. Every single one boot loops. I've tried smooth rom (my favorite) aokp, cm, paranoid android but they all boot loop. What am I missing here? Using the latest twrp multi rom recovery. This is driving me crazy

Sent from my SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

I guess you didn't save all of the nandroid backup. I remember having this same issue, with Cwm saving parts of the nandroid in two separate locations. Figure out whether you have all the backup files needed for your recovery

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread