Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
- Download and install the required drivers From Acer or from my Google Drive mirror
(plug your phone in your pc and windows will ask for drivers. then install the drivers you've just downloaded)
- Reboot your PC
- Download and Extract required rooting files
- Connect your phone to your pc with the provided USB cable.
- Run the "Runme.bat" , choose normal mode and follow the instructions.
- [Note] You won't lose any data when you click the restore option on your phone, during the root process
- Your device will reboot, and after the reboot the acer will be fully rooted
Just A Simple Tweaked Stock Rom
Install through CWM recovery
any tips for other tweaks?
suggestions are more than welcome (:
Just install Smanager from the market.
Click browse as root.
Give it superuser permissions.
Navigate to /system/scripts/
There you will find the V6 supercharger and the KickassKernelizer
Services.jar is already patched, so you just need to configure it like you want to.