1. I am not responsible in ANY way if this bricks your phone/ goes into bootloop. You, and YOU ONLY, is responsible for what happened to your S Advance.
2.No Part of the ROM is copiable. If you want to use any Part/app/tweak/etc, Contact me via PM and ask me. atleast let me know that you used it. am a nice guy
MEGA THEME -->DOWNLOAD + CHANGELOG + SCREENSHOTS
2. Antonio8297 - the initial update script taken from his ROM.
3. Ra3al - the Xperia home base app.
4. Gabwerkz - my guru. watever i know of, 80% is taught by him.
5. Lidroid - Extended notification toggles.
6. quiny8983 - systl config mod taught to me. thanks
7. hpluslabels - icons for Supressed v1 - the Meego N9 Harmattan icons
9. Vazguard - some icons of Supressed V2
9. PhysX - icons for Supressed v1 - the Meego N9 Harmattan icons
10. Jackietran - most icons for Supressed V2
11. Slaid480 - for Slaidyboost
12. balamu96m - for the genius guide of ICS Style settings. made a few tweaks of my own.
13. burakgon - lagfixer and sqlite optimizer
14. Varun.chitre15 - I studied his settings mod and came to know how to add strings to settings. was able to add my name as Author. Thanks.
14. Samsung - for Stock ROM.
15. Amcee - LG Camera independent compatible library file cook.
16. Zipalignroxx - Supercharger
17. smokin1337 - Core control
18. Master&Slave - The superawesome Statusbar tweaks guide.
2. wipe data / factory reset
3. wipe cache and dalvik
4. Install, then wipe the cache and dalvik again
2. Type "su" (without quotes)
3. Grant Superuser permissions.
4. ---> i) if want to use Core controller - type "cpu" (without quotes) and follow the instructions.
---> ii)if want to use Supercharger - type "supercharger.sh" (without quotes) and fllow the instructions.
1. Totally Problem free and emphasized on Black for getting better backup out of it.
2. Lidroid Notification toggle port. you can Access the relevant settings by long pressing the icon @ notification toogle. (for Eg - press the wifi toggle for sometime, and you will go to the wifi settings @settings ). Also has access to Quickpanel Settings for customizing them.
3. Gave up Stock Touchwiz music and got Google play music.
4. Modded phone app and ICS style settings. However, the ICS style settings is a bit different from the conventional one that Balamu96m showed.
5. the Audio tweaks and DSP manager integrated into the ROM.
6. various system tweaks for faster, fluider operations. Am not going to blab on that. use the ROM to find out.
7. Deleted many unneeded widgets like the Se and LG ported toggles, since the 14 toggles notification is already there.
8. Reverted back to Stock Layout of Statusbar.
9. Touchpal Keyboard
10. Jelly Bean inspired animations.
11. ICS like Task manager
12. Individual CPU core controlling scripts. You can set individual governors, Maximum frequency, minimum frequency, etc...
13. Suprecharger v9 RC2
14. XPERIA EVENTS port by Me.
15. ROM TOOL Box lite utility app integrated.
16. LENOVO LOTUS WIDGET LAUNCHER added - contacts, settings, phone/call log and camera hotlinks work
17. Updated to latest Xperia S Launcher with some personal touch.
18. replaced those 2/3 organizer tools by Samsung with Any.Do - after you start using Any.Do, please go to settings and set the theme to BLACK to save battery and use be in line with the rest of the theme of the ROM.