Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] OblyTile - Tile Creator for all programs.

Tip us?

Ndaoud360
Old
(Last edited by Ndaoud360; 29th September 2012 at 05:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 164
can u let the user pick the photo size because it is making them way to big for the tile and I dont like that im reverting to the first version until fixed.

The icon name is covering the picture because it's so big.

My preference for all icon sizes to me is 103x99 fits perfectly without overlapping.

m3nster
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Nice app! But any change to choose if the tile will be one space or 2 spaces big?

I lost my Desktop icon, now i got it back, but it so small

Argony-OT
Old
(Last edited by Argony-OT; 29th September 2012 at 02:54 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360 View Post
can u let the user pick the photo size because it is making them way to big for the tile and I dont like that im reverting to the first version until fixed.

The icon name is covering the picture because it's so big.

My preference for all icon sizes to me is 103x99 fits perfectly without overlapping.
Hi, you must resize your picture manually, if i will get more request about image resize function for OblyTile, i will add it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3nster View Post
Nice app! But any change to choose if the tile will be one space or 2 spaces big?

I lost my Desktop icon, now i got it back, but it so small
Hi, OblyTile supports only "Normal" (Square) Tiles, i hope to find a way to create Wide Tiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otinademoniac View Post
0.7 Is pretty nice! I feel that adding just some more colour (isn't it possible to directly let users choose the color in RGB value?) would make it great! Also, the option for rectangular tiles would make it perfect :P
Actually i cant add a RGB Color Function for OblyTile.

Ndaoud360
Old
(Last edited by Ndaoud360; 1st October 2012 at 04:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argony-OT View Post
Hi, you must resize your picture manually, if i will get more request about image resize function for OblyTile, i will add it.
I did resize manually but the app keeps resizing by it's self over writing my file size.

EDIT: OP helped fix my problem. THANKS!

Pasquiindustry
Old
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
@m3nster To resolve, you can try to copy this file http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54377272/perisiti/Desktop.zip in %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder.
If it didn't funcion, open as administrator cmd prompt command and write "sfc /scannow" without quotes
Link to my website, translated with google translator
My exlusive games, application, hacks, tweaks and more
Tools (now useless) for Windows 8
ModernApp Link 2.3 - ModernBack changer 2.8
Good tools
ModernLogin 3.0 - ShowTabTip 1.0
You can find me on Windows Phone Store and Windows Store too

Argony-OT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndaoud360 View Post
I did resize manually but the app keeps resizing by it's self over writing my file size.
I sent you a pm with a possible solution to your problem.
Hope it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquiindustry View Post
@m3nster To resolve, you can try to copy this file http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54377272/perisiti/Desktop.zip in %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder.
If it didn't funcion, open as administrator cmd prompt command and write "sfc /scannow" without quotes
Nice one!
The Following User Says Thank You to Argony-OT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Steve_Wade
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Will not install

I get an error when trying to install Oblytile 0.7 - it comes up with Error 1 in a dialogue box, then a large .net error. I'm running the Microsoft Partner retail version of Windows 8 Professional 64 bit.

Argony-OT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_Wade View Post
I get an error when trying to install Oblytile 0.7 - it comes up with Error 1 in a dialogue box, then a large .net error. I'm running the Microsoft Partner retail version of Windows 8 Professional 64 bit.
Hi

I haven't tested the Microsoft Partner version of Windows 8, can you confirm the build number is 9200 as the RTM version?

Argony.

zlmitchell
Old
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Ditto. I've tried it on three separate machines all the same error. We are all running ver 9200 of Windows.
I got it to work at home but i am running the Release Candidate ver 8400.

http://pastebin.com/jDEM0gcS

Argony-OT
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 503

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlmitchell View Post
Ditto. I've tried it on three separate machines all the same error. We are all running ver 9200 of Windows.
I got it to work at home but i am running the Release Candidate ver 8400.

http://pastebin.com/jDEM0gcS
New version released, it should fix your problem.
Please let me know if the update works for you.

Argony.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Argony-OT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
creator, metro, startmenu, tile, windows 8