Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM]HellFire™Jelly~for~Samsung Galaxys S3~2.4~(android 4.3 )8/30/13

OP x0xhellx0x

25th September 2012, 06:23 AM   |  #21  
lokichim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MEMPHIS
Thanks Meter: 480
 
1,203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarat

Lol

Sent from my SGH-T999

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------



This sucks man when i got the s3 i said ill just root and keep stock no more flashing but is getting harder and harder

Sent from my SGH-T999

didn't we all say this in our head? then we peeked a little and saw new everything. saw cm10 and i was like wtf last i saw was cm7 lol. but we cant resist
Last edited by lokichim; 25th September 2012 at 06:25 AM.
25th September 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #22  
da-pharoah's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa
Thanks Meter: 1,597
 
2,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokichim

did we all say this in our head? then we peeked a little and saw new everything. saw cm10 and i was like wtf last i saw was cm7 lol. but we cant resist

You guys will love this rom! I was rocking the team sonic rom before we started this like forever ago, but this is CM10 greatness Hellfire Style! Enjoy yall...
25th September 2012, 06:30 AM   |  #23  
lokichim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MEMPHIS
Thanks Meter: 480
 
1,203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah

You guys will love this rom! I was rocking the team sonic rom before we started this like forever ago, but this is CM10 greatness Hellfire Style! Enjoy yall...

i've seen so much love in the first few mins the thread was open for you guys. so i dont think ill have a problem liking the rom. im not a hard man to please.
25th September 2012, 06:33 AM   |  #24  
da-pharoah's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa
Thanks Meter: 1,597
 
2,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokichim

i've seen so much love in the first few mins the thread was open for you guys. so i dont think ill have a problem liking the rom. im not a hard man to please.

sweet!
25th September 2012, 06:38 AM   |  #25  
tgamble160's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brackenridge
Thanks Meter: 288
 
1,017 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Been waitin for this since I got my s3. Loved it on my g2x. Thanks bro. Just made my night.

sent via galaxy s3 in boss mode @ 2.1ghz
25th September 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #26  
lokichim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MEMPHIS
Thanks Meter: 480
 
1,203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
running it right now, a request if you could make the boot animation background all black. i thinks its dark grey but when its booting the edges are black and the inner is grey just a suggestion
25th September 2012, 06:58 AM   |  #27  
hucesar1017's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Mexico
Thanks Meter: 58
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Glad to see this finally on xda
25th September 2012, 07:22 AM   |  #28  
da-pharoah's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Seacoast near Joppa
Thanks Meter: 1,597
 
2,705 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokichim

running it right now, a request if you could make the boot animation background all black. i thinks its dark grey but when its booting the edges are black and the inner is grey just a suggestion

looks black to me... and ive had it on three different devices...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hucesar1017

Glad to see this finally on xda

uhhhh you mean sgs3??
Last edited by da-pharoah; 25th September 2012 at 07:24 AM.
25th September 2012, 07:31 AM   |  #29  
lokichim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MEMPHIS
Thanks Meter: 480
 
1,203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah

looks black to me... and ive had it on three different devices...


uhhhh you mean sgs3??

that's odd i just checked the boot zip and it was also black, but when it plays its grey with black border. im confuzled lol oh well i just wont look at the screen when i reboot so my ocd doesn't act out.
25th September 2012, 07:32 AM   |  #30  
tgamble160's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brackenridge
Thanks Meter: 288
 
1,017 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Awesome work man. Using ktoonz kernel with this. My phone is seriously fast as hell. Thank you again for this.

sent via galaxy s3 in boss mode @ 2.1ghz

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes