FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC SMS Bubbles

1,131 posts
Thanks Meter: 32
 
By crupp, Senior Member on 25th September 2012, 04:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Does anyone have a flashable zip with those sms bubbles?


Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
25th September 2012, 05:41 AM |#2  
DertyDOH's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
what I did is just pull the apk from a rom with them, its called SecMms.apk and use es file explorer to delete the old and paste the new, reboot and ur all good. Note if ur on JB then u have to pull from a JB rom, and ICS to ICS
25th September 2012, 06:18 AM |#3  
TokedUp's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Hellz Kitchen, NYC
Thanks Meter: 1,180
 
More
Umm can someone post em?
25th September 2012, 07:16 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokedUp

Umm can someone post em?

+1

Tap'n
25th September 2012, 08:18 AM |#5  
Smile
This would be nice.. i currently have a black and blue themed sms for ICS that actually works on JB, but as exxpected most of the "extras" dont work. I dont rememebr what forum it is on.. all works except the new mms popups in JB roms.

see attached file. flash in CWM
26th September 2012, 02:55 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Bloomington
Thanks Meter: 896
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crupp

Does anyone have a flashable zip with those sms bubbles?


Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What are you wanting to use these on. Depending on the rom they go in different places I have a bunch of them made up in different colors from the one x.
26th September 2012, 03:07 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwc95

What are you wanting to use these on. Depending on the rom they go in different places I have a bunch of them made up in different colors from the one x.

Can you use them on touchwiz?

Tap'n
26th September 2012, 04:10 AM |#8  
crupp's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, Ga
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwc95

What are you wanting to use these on. Depending on the rom they go in different places I have a bunch of them made up in different colors from the one x.

I'm running stock rooted g7 base. Thanks for looking out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
20th January 2013, 06:15 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Newington, CT
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DertyDOH

what I did is just pull the apk from a rom with them, its called SecMms.apk and use es file explorer to delete the old and paste the new, reboot and ur all good. Note if ur on JB then u have to pull from a JB rom, and ICS to ICS

I have the apk copied but I can't seem to locate where I need to paste it
20th January 2013, 07:13 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 16,638
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLaguna88

I have the apk copied but I can't seem to locate where I need to paste it

in system/app. delete your mms.apk before pasting. copy your old mms.apk and put it somewhere in case you need to reinstall it.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLaguna88

I have the apk copied but I can't seem to locate where I need to paste it

your better off going here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2095243. this thread is old...
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
20th January 2013, 07:33 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Newington, CT
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

in system/app. delete your mms.apk before pasting. copy your old mms.apk and put it somewhere in case you need to reinstall it.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------



your better off going here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2095243. this thread is old...

Ok thanks dude, that was easier than I expected lol. ill be checking out the new thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes