Eos is an android custom rom for a wide range of devices. We support phones and tablets alike. From the Motorola Xoom, to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, to the Asus Nexus 7.
We proudly base all of our modifications off of the Android open source project, and try to (whenever feasible) develop all of our modifications without basing them off of others work (kanging).
Even though we try our hardest to ensure that every single build is as stable as possible, we can't guarantee that every build will be stable. However, most of our users agree that our nightly roms are very much stable and are considered "daily drivers".
- Android 4.1.1 AOSP based.
- Theme Chooser
- Battery Indicator Mods
- Clock Mods
- Status Bar Color
- Navigation Bar Color
- Softkeys Long-Press Actions
- Navigation Bar Ring Quick Launch Targets
- Android Rotation Lock
- EOS Toggles
- Hide System Bars
- Performance Settings
- Volume keys switch depending on rotation. So the volume up key is always either on the top or to the right of volume down. (Toggle-able)
- Default Volume Control Stream
- Advanced power menu with reboot options.
- Hiding the status bars via the power menu
- Download the eos rom zip for your device
- Download the eos google applications zip file
- Reboot into recovery (TWRP is reccomended)
- Perform a factory reset if you're not using an EOS rom.
- Install the eos rom zip
- Install the eos google applications file.
- Welcome to eos!
If you're using a US 4G Xoom (LTE) and don't have network connectivity, follow these steps:
- Download the updated radios from here
- Download & Install the Rogue recovery
- Flash the radios.
- Reboot back into android.
Xoom Wifi - wingray / MZ604
Xoom US 4g - stingray / MZ602
Xoom EU 3g - umts_everest / MZ601
All of our source code is available at http://git.teameos.org
Please report bugs at http://bugs.teameos.org